**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Medusa better than blade?

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I’m asking without DS for blade. I’m debating between him and Medusa for rank 4 and act 6 initial comp. However, I don’t own a 5* GR for synergies and am more inclined for Medusa.

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I’m asking without DS for blade. I’m debating between him and Medusa for rank 4 and act 6 initial comp. However, I don’t own a 5* GR for synergies and am more inclined for Medusa.

Depends on the situation.
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    blade will let you heal, and save you pots, even without danger sense, he does pretty decent damage, his bleeds are pretty strong too.
    medusa will shut down robots with her armor shatter (she's also poison immune), and gives you a chance to recover from a screw up with her auto block.

it all depends on what you're up against, obviously medusa would beat a robot while blade would have some troubles since they don't bleed.
    Medusa will get a degeneration by dormammu, while blade can use his danger sense to strengthen himself
    it's all situational.
    IMO Blade
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    As stated above it’s situational, but in my opinion blade is a better overall champion.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Blade does have the ability to Reduce Debuff Duration up to a 95% Reduction, while Medusa only has Poison Immunity. So that's a point where Blade would be better than Medusa, then you could look at Signature Abilities in which arguably Blade is better because the brunt of Medusa's Damage comes from her Dupe and Blade's Dupe gives him Regen which isn't Needed, then with Ability Accuracy Reduction Medusa's activates against Robots (I believe there's around 20ish in total) when Armor Shatter is on them while Blade's (without Synergies) activates against Dimensional Beings (I believe there's around 6 or 7 total) so I'd say Medusa wins out in that section, then with Bleed Blade's is Strong but Few while Medusa's is Weak but Numerous so one is better than the other depending on if you have Deep Wounds (also if the Enemy is Bleed Immune then Medusa can deal more Damage because of the Armor Reduction), and so on.