**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fury unduped?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
How useful is Nick fury unduped
I just pulled him and I don't know how good he is unduped
How can I use him effectively
Also Is nick fury worth a generic over void?

Comments

• BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Both NIck and VOid need duped to be really good, but I would use a generic gem on Void over Nick
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Fury is amazing even unawakened. End combos on a light hit for max bleeds. He's also a great synergy team member. His awakened ability does take him to another level, but without it he is still very good. I took mine to r4 and he is on almost every questing team, and he's a champ in AQ.
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Fury took LOL starlord down in under 3 minutes so I would say go with fury.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yeah nick fury is pretty meh unduped. Duped tho he’s intense
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Unawakened fury with heimdall and Angela synergy gives him a permanent fury buff and you can have the benefits of his awakened ability, not the brutal damage but it's nice to play unblockable
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Thanks everyone
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Fury is amazing even unawakened. End combos on a light hit for max bleeds. He's also a great synergy team member. His awakened ability does take him to another level, but without it he is still very good. I took mine to r4 and he is on almost every questing team, and he's a champ in AQ.

Is yours unduped?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Unduped Fury is alright, but he's not as effective. I'd give my generic to him over Void.
    Alright thanks and yeah he is unduped
  • Gildenlow said:

Unawakened fury with heimdall and Angela synergy gives him a permanent fury buff and you can have the benefits of his awakened ability, not the brutal damage but it's nice to play unblockable

That synergy is one of my favorites with Nick. Once it's active, stacking his charges is super easy.

I have my Nick Fury as a duped 4-Star, but I still get a lot out of his utility long before the sig ability even kicks in. All you need is two SP1s and his attacks can't be Miss or be Evaded. And while he doesn't completely bypass auto-blocks, they can't Stun him and he causes a Bleed when his opponent does it.

I was actually able to get plenty of use out of him in this past event quest just by focusing on his SP1. That kept me above those 5 Tactical Charges for most of the fight, so none of the Spider-Verse bosses could Evade him, and Mysterio's Illusion Gas couldn't make him Miss. His sig ability was still helpful once it kicked in though.
    Wow thanks kabam zibiit
    Too bad I don't have Heimdall
  • etbdayetbday Posts: 1
    Just pulled a 5 star nick, I dont see a clear way for me to get a skill gem atm, so is he still worth r5 unawakened?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Wow thanks kabam zibiit

Not even as a 3* ?

Wow thanks kabam zibiit

Not even as a 3* ?
    This is a pretty old thread