**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector - how many potions/units?

Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
I'm about to take on 5.2.6 (Collector fight) and was wondering how many revive potions and units I should store to go into the fight.

For 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 I used a handful of revive potions to get through, and have some decent 4* champs and a couple of 5*'s. I was even thinking of bringing Juggernaut to use his unstoppable at the beginning of the fight, die, rinse, repeat.

So question: how many units/potions did you use for your first defeat of The Collector?

Comments

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Go with Luke Cage on your team.... You'd save a handful of units... I had to spend a lot in 2.3&4 , but all 2.5&6 it's Luke Cage's show
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Well you got Ægon so he can do heavy damage with Proxima synergy for a Comboo shield once per fights.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    More than I'd like but not as many as I expected.

You have a lot of good options for the collector and more than enough units.
  • Options
    Prathap said:

Go with Luke Cage on your team.... You'd save a handful of units... I had to spend a lot in 2.3&4 , but all 2.5&6 it's Luke Cage's show

Why is he better for 2.5&6 than for 3/4? Does indestructible work against the degen?

• Options
    Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
    It does stop degen when hes indestructible and he can tank a special from the collector with his indestructible too. He was my best champ for the collector.
  • Options
    Prathap said:

Would you just buy single revives and solely use LC? Or go with group

• Options
    And can you quake and bake him until he goes unstoppable as long as you don’t hit him to engage the bane?