**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RTTL Help Please!!

So I'm on chapter 4 round 5 currently, and I'm stuck on rhino. He has safeguard+debuff immunity and ive been stuck on it for a while. Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    You need to bait Rhino's special one and avoid his unblockable. Also, don't intercept when he dash.

I fought him using Wolverine, no special, take block damage because stayed close to him and regen. Needed one revive and some potions.
  • Options
    Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    Iceman is the best for him. I used my iceman for him.. His cold strike isn't. A debuff.
  • Options
    Tim2697Tim2697 Posts: 10
    if you have venom the duck, easy win, i used veom the duck and the toxic armor on sp2s just shredded him,
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Blade with the GR synergy will take him down, just keep baiting sp1
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Play defensive.. I took him down with 4star duped iceman rank4.
    Be aware of sp1 and don't push him on sp2 or 3.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Hit into his block to push him into the wall and get his special to one bar. Dex and then strike
  • Options
    Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    I used 4* Domino , he's not that hard , bait sp1 or sp2 , use boosts , will come in handy .
    TIPS -
    1. Do not INTERCEPT
    2. Watch out for Unstoppable and Unblockeable
    3. Stay close
    4. Bait specials as early as possible
    5. Take heavy hitters in your team , Domino , Ghost , Blade synergy , Havok , Red Hulk , Wasp , Starky and many more
    6. Use health and attack boosts
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Heavy hitters yes and no - damage is capped to 1%.

To be fair I stuck on him as well. Quite annoying. Need to save some units to get rid of him I believe. Fight is long and there is not so much room for mistake.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    My roster was much less developed when I did RTTL, so I used NC for Rhino pretty sure. His bleeds don’t count as Debuffs and aren’t affected by safeguard. The evade saved me once or twice

Honestly not a bad solution.

You could also use Hyperion. Lots of specials without hitting him. You could intercept his dash to push his power up and get combos in.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

My roster was much less developed when I did RTTL, so I used NC for Rhino pretty sure. His bleeds don’t count as Debuffs and aren’t affected by safeguard. The evade saved me once or twice

Honestly not a bad solution.

You could also use Hyperion. Lots of specials without hitting him. You could intercept his dash to push his power up and get combos in.

You can’t intercept rhino’s dash even with specials
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Quake can be an option 🤔