**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What other marvel games do you enjoy aside from mcoc?

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
I personally love Spider-Man PS4 and I still sometimes get out my old wii to play the old Spider-Man games for that console. I also love the LEGO marvel superhero’s games.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Is it Marvel if I have a Star Lord Skin in Fortnite lmao

Being for real tho, this is pretty much the only marvel game I play. I did play Future fight for a while, but I wasn’t a big fan of that.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    Strike force. Used to play future fight as well for a long time.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    I barely play this game, let alone others.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Only Spider-Man ps4. All other marvel games r trash
  • Geo10megGeo10meg Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    Marvel future fight primarily. Also I enjoy marvel strike force, marvel battle lines and puzzle quest. As for PS4 games, Marvel's Spider-Man.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2 are games I go back and play from time to time.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2 are games I go back and play from time to time.

I definitely do this...
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Future Fight.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Future fight and strike force
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Used to play Future Fight but I mainly play Spider-Man PS4 and Lego MARVEL (all of them)
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    Marvel strike force I downloaded and played then I get bored and then revisit and do that over and over 😂
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Future Fight is decent but has a major flaw that is not present in MCOC: You need a million different kinds of supplies to boost the power of a character. I can’t even keep them all straight. Way too complicated.
    I found Strike Force just plain boring.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I enjoyed Marvel Alliance (on the wii) and still do. I'm hoping to get the second one and eventually the third one which is on the Switch.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Most are bad bc Disney used to invest in bad gaming companies. If I remember correctly, Disney used to partner with small indie and start up companies. They then gave them a bunch of money and huge expectations. Since many of those companies were relatively new, Disney practically gambled (no wonder they love Kabam's crystal-spinning ways) and lost a tonne. Meanwhile, Sony owns PS4 and the Spiderverse while WB either collaborated with or owned (dont remember exactly) the studio(s) who created Mortal Kombat and Arkham Asylum.

Disney is lucky Kabam can actually maintain a good, not-rated M game.

So to answer your question...Ultimate Alliance 2...a decade ago
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    who's all up in here disagreeing with me just cuz I play Future Fight?

Screw you and the horse you rode in on, I *like* the game!