For spiderverse Event quest, release 2star Vemon gate crystal?

Hello,

I’d like to request that for this event month of July that Kabam releases a gate crystal, specifically for Vemon. He is the only champion I don’t have to 100% explore all the event difficulties. I am very close to exhausting all my opportunities to get Vemon via the Homesick Crystal. I have completed all the journal entries and accessible event quest rewards for home sick crystal shards.

Eventually I’ll have to use my units to buy Homesick Crystals and that may not even do the trick.

To keep the play fair, Kabam could release the crystal only to those who have completed the same level of content required for master and epic difficulties. I don’t believe Vemon is a gate in the heroic or lesser difficulties.

I understand that it’s Kabam’s call and thank you for the consideration. I simply don’t want to miss out on the event rewards only because I have yet to pull a Vemon from everyday crystals.

I have completed act 5 and act 6.1.1. My highest tier champion is a 6 star Korg. I 100% explored this month quest on epic difficulty. You figure I would have pulled a Vemon by now, but unfortunately this isn’t true.

Is it fair that players like myself miss out on this month rewards that they can get if it wasn’t for the fact they haven’t been lucky enough to put a Vemon for the gate?

Again thank you for your consideration.

Cheers!
SirCireSotelo

Comments

• NazimhyderNazimhyder Member Posts: 10
    Hey guys what’s upp i m having a lilttle problem with my game on SPIDER MAN CLASS TRIP Chapter no 3 BACK IN BLACK I hv completed Masters and heroic But i m only having to one path which is in the chapter ( BACK IN BLACK ) because i m not having the spefic champ plzzz do me a help to complete my chapters Not having a spesific champion in BACK TO BLACK SPIDER MAN PATH I M COMPLETED ALL THE PATH IN HEROIC N MASTERS BUT ONLY THIS PATH IS LEFT DUE TO THIS SPECIFIC CHAMPION I CANT COMPLETE IT 100% plzzzz and kindly help me to play further
  • SirCireSoteloSirCireSotelo Member Posts: 2

Hey guys what’s upp i m having a lilttle problem with my game on SPIDER MAN CLASS TRIP Chapter no 3 BACK IN BLACK I hv completed Masters and heroic But i m only having to one path which is in the chapter ( BACK IN BLACK ) because i m not having the spefic champ plzzz do me a help to complete my chapters Not having a spesific champion in BACK TO BLACK SPIDER MAN PATH I M COMPLETED ALL THE PATH IN HEROIC N MASTERS BUT ONLY THIS PATH IS LEFT DUE TO THIS SPECIFIC CHAMPION I CANT COMPLETE IT 100% plzzzz and kindly help me to play further

See to WinterThur post