**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lol run estimate costs

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
65/65 Duped Void
55/55 Duped KM
25/25 6* Winter soldier (500% extra attack with KM)
40/40 Magneto
45/45 cyclops

Im doing easy path , how much would it cost?

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Try farming potions in ROL first. With that team, budget for 3/4 40% revives per fight. A little more might be needed for magik, war machine, ant man and definitely maestro. You can do the maths.
  • Options
    @Zayo_278 im at unstoppable collosus atm with everyone full hp exept WS on 60% and im doing a test run now atm and see how far i can go without any spending , if i see im far enough i will start using revives . so i think maybe instead of 3/4 revives per fight maybe bugdget 2 ?
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

@Zayo_278 im at unstoppable collosus atm with everyone full hp exept WS on 60% and im doing a test run now atm and see how far i can go without any spending , if i see im far enough i will start using revives . so i think maybe instead of 3/4 revives per fight maybe bugdget 2 ?

You're doing well for now but when you ask for advice don't just completely dismiss that advice and use your own thoughts instead. You should always plan for more revives/units than you would expect to use. There's nothing worse than getting to Maestro and having nothing left.
    Good luck with your path
  • Options
    thanks for the comments so far , and my test run is going rather well , im at Falcon at the moment with nothing spent so far. will keep in mind what ya all said when i do a real run
  • Options
    If you're at falcon right now, you're halfway through. Just keep going. Grind arena to get units or just buy a unit pack. Good luck!
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Just keep going, I literally just finished my first LOL run and spent 1000 units. I’ll be honest I played terribly and you sound like you’re going much better. Just push through, I found it got easier after war machine. Except for maestro of course lol.
    I used only a domino with synergy also so I had to revive more then you will as Atleast you have some backup
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I did easy path with 4/55 starlord, 5/65 blade and x2 venom + miles morales for some attack boost.
    I had virtually nothing in my stash but got through the first few fights relatively unscathed so pushed on. I ended up spending about 1300 units.
    One thing I did and would recommend to anyone is do a run or two on maestro in act4 to get familiar with the timing of his sp1.
  • Options
    ok so all died off Falcon (The block damage was high ) but i manage to kill him with Cyclops so i'll be using my very first Revive now to fight Gamora and i will use it on void to heal him up a bit cause of KM then Magik will be hard i know it and then WM will be the hardest but the rest looks Do-able . Thanks for your comments so far.
  • Options
    and i can dex maestro's sp1 so i might spare a few health
  • Options
    So far Used 480 units and i am on Iron Fist , Then Civil Warrior left then the boss.
  • Options
    Ok so maestro is on 8% hp and used 600 units now so far for void and ws. So it means no items and units only 600 for the run. Im playing for last revive. Thanks for ya comments
  • Options
    Well done!