**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When do Champions get added to Crystals

Recently the stealth suit spider-man and update have been added to the game, and since then i’ve been envying to own stealth suit spidey. My question is when will they be added to the crystals. Recently, they had their own featured crystals which included getting a chance to pull either stealth suit or mysterio, but when will they be permanently added to the premium hero crystal, 4 star hero crystal, 5 star hero crystal, and even the 5 star featured crystals. Also, what is the average time between a new champion entering the contest and then being permanently added to basic crystals or featured crystals. I’m asking because i hav enough for a basic 5 star crystal but have been debating whether i should wait for stealth suit spidey and mysterio to get added to the featured crystals before buying.

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Sometime in october stealth spidey will be added to basic but next feature 5* crystal he will be in if you wanna risk the extra 5k shards
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    It's roughly 2 months after their release.
  • Options
    jaybizzlejaybizzle Posts: 4
    thanks yall
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

It's roughly 2 months after their release.

It's actually 3 months.