5k PI seeking new alliance to chill out for a while

Hi guys.
I`m planning on dropping out of my alliance at the end of this current week of AQ. Basically i`ve got to much work on at the minute to hit all requirements and spending most of the day on the game is a distraction. So i`m after any new alley to chill out in, basically some where that isn`t map 5 focused and don`t require things like duels, completion etc.....bit of a long shot but are there many groups like this about?

My IGN: BoomShotBam
Current Alliance: Disadvantaged Heroes (10.1 mil rating)

I have a hero rating of 345k and my P.I is over 5k.

Comments

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    We are a chilled group progressing well and have fun while getting the job done. Might be what ur looking for. Invite sent
  • r21611r21611 Member Posts: 4
    try us at [KARDA] thats the alliance tag, we're 6.6M laid back with just a few rules, running mostly map 4, tier 7/8 in AW. i sent you a request In Game im r21611
  • SchubydogSchubydog Member Posts: 9
    Hey bro [1701E] is what you are looking for. 6.8 mil. We run map 4 and 2, sometimes 5. tier 5 in aw. We have no requirements. You got Line?
  • BOOMSHOTBAMBOOMSHOTBAM Member Posts: 4
    I just want to mention I really just want to chill on map 2 for a while, no donations and no duels or completion guys....map2 and war is enough for me at the minute.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Member Posts: 497 ★★
    edited August 2017
    How about Paradigm Shift?
    ---no donations ever because we only run free maps (33333 and in Expert every other week).
    ---no minimums in events though we do ask people to help in Item Use, Duels, and Completion (and we always get the 4 star shards from those events)..
    ---we bounce around AW tiers 4-6 and so we earn 4 and five star shards.

Look up Solrac 3.0 to have a glance at the ally.
  • Aubiekermit_1Aubiekermit_1 Member Posts: 4
    BoomShotBam,

We run Map 2. Have been trying our luck at Map 3 recently, but mostly stick to 2. We have had several guys land with us during a break from the large alliance grind and a couple of them have decided to stay around full time.

I've sent you a friend request in-game.

Aubiekermit
    Leader of The Sith Lords
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    If you're still looking:
    MoM only runs map 4. We do recuire duels and completion, but very low amounts and no arena is needed at all. We are very organized 5M ally, rebuilding after some of our veteran players retired.
    We have an Awesome chat where to talk about anything, and we have very organized BG chats.
    Our main focus is communication. We're all adults enjoying the game, working towards the same goals together.
    We use Line, my user id is Gwennie333, it would be great if you added me so we can find out if MoM is the right fit.
  • BOOMSHOTBAMBOOMSHOTBAM Member Posts: 4
    *** NO MORE REPLIES NEEDED ***