**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

PLZ Help, I’ve a question.

How do I beat Rol. The most I get is beating WS to 50% damage before I’m out of champs. Not good at claiming revives and I don’t have suicide masteries.

Comments

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, if you can't dex the SP2, you'll want to bait out the SP1, (Especially if you have lower ranked champs). That way you don't take too much chip damage.

Further in the quest you'll need certain counters, but I wouldn't worry about that yet. Just keep practicing on WS until you can handle fights that long.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Oh nice, GR was actually a big path clearer for me my first run. He's really good for this because you can keep healing indefinitely. And you have Blade to pair with him, making it a bunch easier.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    A maxed out 4* Sparky, X-23, Domino or Proxima can do the trick I assume. Even Morningstar but you'll have to be patient with the first few fights. Turn on your AC, use one of those antiperspirant things on your palms and be patient (something I find really difficult to do myself).

There are no nodes or anything in ROL, enemies don't even hit that hard to be honest. It's all about how long can you last.

• diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

I completed it yesterday, took me about 2 hours

My team:

5* CAIW R3 unawaked
    5* She-Hulk R3 unawaked
    4* Gwenpool R4 unawaked
    4* X-23 maxed out unawaked
    4* Hyperion maxed out awakened (60 Sig)

X-23 for most of the fights

CAIW for Scarlet Witch and Vision
    She-Hulk for Juggernaut and Wolverine

Hyperion and Gwenpool only helped me against Winter Soldier
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Seeing your roster, I advice you to R5 your X-23 and CAIW

But I can't imagine who you could use against Wolverine

For Juggernaut you also can use X-23 or CAIW if you have patience for his unstoppable, but it would better use She-Hulk to counter it, mainly because she outputs great damage with her furies
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Wow, thanx, I just don’t have some champs but, yea, ur advice should help