**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance.

I am a 300k uncollected summoner, with 18 5 stars, one of them being rank 4, almost every 4 star, 8 of them being maxed. Looking for an alliance that's not too strict, with the ability to earn officer through loyalty. Maps 3, 4, 5, or 6 in AQ, (preferably not map 6 but if needed I can handle it) Gold 2, Gold 1, or Platinum 4, or Platinum 3. Grinding for SA is preferable. Conatct me:
Line: nathanisnathan
CHQ: nathan225864
In game: ¡Nathan!

Comments

• Sounds like a good fit if your interested but we are silver 1 rn and not much focused on wars. Line ID expert39war
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    We are Silver 2, running maps 543. We excel in SA. We could make room for you if you are interested. In game or on line at DaBills.
  • OglongOglong Posts: 9
    Sup pal, gold 1 alliance here looking for an active member with good diversity defenders but more importantly active for war. We’re a 16mil alliance with one space had a recent drop out due to wrong behaviour not his prestige.

Hit me up “Oglong” let me know what you think we experienced family run and strong
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

I am a 300k uncollected summoner, with 18 5 stars, one of them being rank 4, almost every 4 star, 8 of them being maxed. Looking for an alliance that's not too strict, with the ability to earn officer through loyalty. Maps 3, 4, 5, or 6 in AQ, (preferably not map 6 but if needed I can handle it) Gold 2, Gold 1, or Platinum 4, or Platinum 3. Grinding for SA is preferable. Conatct me:
    Line: nathanisnathan
    CHQ: nathan225864
    In game: ¡Nathan!

Hi qwertification. I friended you in-game. I'm recruiting on behalf of my former alliance, [1Dos3]. Our alliance is an AQ-focused alliance playing Maps 3, 4, and 5 in 3 BG, completing them at 100% earning over 80 M points. We reached the last milestone in ALL alliance events (even the ones that grind the arena or event completion). There are NO event minimums. There are NO donations currently (as we plan to use what we have in the treasury and deplete those resources before we resume asking for donations; this may take a year or two to use those resources up, and depending on if we want more Maps 5, 6, etc.).

War is optional in our alliance. If you do want war, then you must participate in both defense and offense. We run a 1-BG war 3 times a week. If more teammates become available and want to play, then we can run a multi-BG war. We are typically ranked Silver 2 for war as an alliance.

Our weekly SA averages about 670 K points. Telegram use for communication is required.

If interested, please reach out to me in-game and my IGN is gladiator2014. You can also reach out to me through the Telegram app and my Telegram username is @Gladiator2014.