**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Spider-Man stealth

Rey305Rey305 Posts: 12
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I’ve been using my 5* r4 skill Spider-Man in aq and his pre fight ability are not working as they should , enervated oponente are still gaining power , please look into this I’m wasting resources because he’s not working properly

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Enervate isn’t power lock, it’s only power from you’re hits
  • Rey305Rey305 Posts: 12
    Lvernon15 said:

Enervate isn’t power lock, it’s only power from you’re hits

Exactly I still hit him while enervate and he gains power like there’s no debuff applied
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    You can tell it’s broken because you selected tranquilizer but at the start of the fight it says flash bang loaded.
    Same thing has happened to me on war offense with both tranquilizer and web foam. It’s broken. There is a thread in bugs where they say they are looking into it. No updates in over a week.
  • Rey305Rey305 Posts: 12
    Mr_Chris said:

You can tell it’s broken because you selected tranquilizer but at the start of the fight it says flash bang loaded.
    Same thing has happened to me on war offense with both tranquilizer and web foam. It’s broken. There is a thread in bugs where they say they are looking into it. No updates in over a week.

That’s so expected coming from them I was gonna r5 stealthy but I guess I’ll leave him r4 and look into another champ good to see I’m not the only one complaining about this , thanks