**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don't see the event calendar after the update

Don't sure why but I can see the August calendar

and not the event one. The lab Callender I think it's called.
It's only for uncollected maybe?
Btw, have iPhone

Comments

• Options
    I think that this is the place to talk about it, right Kabam?
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I have the same thing happening to me. I see the calendar on my second account but not my main account no matter what device I use. Crazy
  • Options
    nfernonferno Posts: 64
    Sinister labs calendar not showing up here either

On v24.1
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options

• Options
    VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    edited August 2019
    You may have updated the game after a new day started. It would have been prevented if game was updated 24.1 before the day resets.

seems fine to me, as I see the calendar now. currently, on android s9+.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

You will need to have updated the game to 24.1 before the calendar reset yesterday (8/6) to see the Sinister Labs calendar now. If you don't see it, don't worry, it will show up after the calendar reset today.
  • Options

Hi,

You will need to have updated the game to 24.1 before the calendar reset yesterday (8/6) to see the Sinister Labs calendar now. If you don't see it, don't worry, it will show up after the calendar reset today.

will we have missed out on the first day of the calendar? if so are there any grace days?
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    edited August 2019
    iPhone 7, 08-07-2019...updated app...waited for reset...still no labs...
    *update...nevermind, apparently it will happen when new EQ is updated.

• Options

Thanks for your help.
    But because I entered the game yesterday and got the 1st day without this calendar, it's said that I lost the last day XD

There is something that we can do about it?
  • Options
    The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Android users didn't really have a choice because the update was released after the calendar rewards came through.
  • Options

Android users didn't really have a choice because the update was released after the calendar rewards came through.

But I'm an iPhone user...
    @Kabam Lyra can you give me a statement on what is going to be with me at least?
  • Options
    The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42

But I'm an iPhone user...
    @Kabam Lyra can you give me a statement on what is going to be with me at least?
    Oh that's interesting, but also unfortunate. Sorry to hear that. Hoping we can get a grace day or some form of direct compensation equal to the missed opportunity.
  • Options
    Hi,
    I log in regularly.
    Most of my calendars and my collectors card show this correctly,
    Except SINISTER LAB calendar.
    Please help.