**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fan Favorites as a six-star

A couple of months ago kabam issued a poll for which champion we would like to see get an upgrade. This got me thinking which champion would we like to see as a six-star that we currently don't have. I know personally I would like to see wolverine because he doesn't have a five-star version and he's been one of my favorite marvel characters since childhood.

Fan Favorites as a six-star 86 votes

Wolverine
15%
belli300XillymanGAM3RGUYiDazzaaaTaZ_4178CoachLedNewman0067doctorb007md92GeorgiaDawgCtuchikKaladin_Eviscerator 13 votes
Scarlet Witch
30%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonKyrkantJadedNick_Caine_32Jim0172VineetkansaraDuke_SilverNiteAndDaeWerewrymİlyaz3003PrathapShadow_PhoneixSiddhantHfchangBeyond00_StevieManWonderMiStaLovaFjolnirMarri_2 26 votes
Hyperion
15%
AanthoRougeknight87TheSquish671Tony886Batman1903psp742EinfachSogp87Skillful_starThekingslayerMr_incredibl3DretlleTheSaith 13 votes
War Machine
2%
Fred_JoeityUmbertoDelRio 2 votes
Arch Angel
8%
RayhanIshaqueArchdemon_crystaldsmithDead1AdamanteArham1LethalProtector 7 votes
Magik
3%
AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_Watcher 3 votes
Medusa
1%
SharkPowerr99 1 vote
Spider Man Stark
10%
JohnLocke117GamerTJtarunBlackJ4zzEtjamaDragonsniperRhQChris_118TheTalentsOneAboveAll13 9 votes
Quake
13%
RaganatorbenshbNoırePeterQuillRockypantherxTheDuke899X_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueFreeToPlay_21May_The_WayThicco_ModeGavstert99 12 votes
Vision Clasic
0%

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Wolverine
    That problem is wolverines regen is too good! I mean look at Deadpool og we got some fake version of him as a 5* in goldpool and they totally gimped his regen. I think if we get a new wolverine it would be possible because they would rebalance his abilities but I would love to
    See wolverine be relevant again.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I mean, they probably don’t want to add Quake as a 6* to remove her viability going forward because she’s so damn good, but I would still love to see her as a 6*
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    War Machine
    Yes please
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine. Hands down.
    That guy is 1 of the most loved
    Globally & the most badass character
    With an awesome back stroy and
    I love how he developed as a character in the comics and how jackman nailed every bit of that character.
    Wolverine needs a buff. And he needs to be in 6 star roster.
    He needs to be buffed.
    Why doesn't he have the exact damage gwenpool has? Like before playing this game i never heard about GP.
    But knowing how famous Wolverine is and Deadpool is why don't they have damage output???
    Wolverine for 6 star.
    And buffed.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Wolverine
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    007md92 said:

Wolverine. Hands down.
    That guy is 1 of the most loved
    Globally & the most badass character
    With an awesome back stroy and
    I love how he developed as a character in the comics and how jackman nailed every bit of that character.
    Wolverine needs a buff. And he needs to be in 6 star roster.
    He needs to be buffed.
    Why doesn't he have the exact damage gwenpool has? Like before playing this game i never heard about GP.
    But knowing how famous Wolverine is and Deadpool is why don't they have damage output???
    Wolverine for 6 star.
    And buffed.

Wolverine doesn't need to be buffed... great bleed damage and insane regen with 3 bars of power
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

Wise words
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Quake, Magik or Hype in no order. I'd take any of those gladly
  • Spider Man Stark
    Not on here but Blade as a 6* 😳😳
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW bc she doesnt exist as a 5* and would instantly be top 3 Mystic champ