**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am really exited for the Maw and Cull balance changes post for a different reason than most people

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
So they said that Human Torch and Annihilus are both a bit lacking in offense. I 100% agree with them. The champs are good but need a bit of love. Now we have Cull and Noodle. I am SO READY to hear Kabam describe them. What will they say? Cull is "decent on offensive" or will they be honest and say he is a beast? Even better Mr Noodles hit harder. Will they say he is slightly underwhelming in offense or will they admit he is a total joke and maybe the worst when it comes to damage? Like I know they have to be formal but how can you describe Maw's offense abilities other than I stood up to quick one time and it had more impact?

Comments

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Edit: Just so you know I am not negative here or saying it is a bad idea. I am ALL for these changes but I wanna hear them talk about it so badly.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I love Cull’s design, but honestly, who is using him a lot, and for what? I have him at 4/55, but I always have suicides on. So, I love the champ, but he just sits there.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    dnt forget Diablo. lol one of the most weird play style with absoloutely useless out come! lol i hope they do justice to that poor little old drunk man
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Why would they even be talking about Cull at all?

Because they mentioned that they'll also be toning down really OP champions.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m not looking forward to namor, I’ve got a 6* and I feel like they’ll nerf him
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I always say leave champs as they are once they aren’t “bugged”. OP / UP

• Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Stop this! Cull is not OP! He has really bad block proficiency, he is not for endgame content! First pull him and then speak about his abilities! You see some videos at youtube and you think you know everything
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    gp87 said:

Stop this! Cull is not OP! He has really bad block proficiency, he is not for endgame content! First pull him and then speak about his abilities! You see some videos at youtube and you think you know everything

Yes. I have him at 4/55 sig 150. I love him, and he can do some cool stuff, but he is not ideal for a lot of scenarios. I know this, because I have him. He’s a great risk vs reward champ. There is no doubt he can be very powerful.
  • Options
    HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    I know you say you aren't calling for a change to cull....As a Cull user, no. He's not OP. He's where he should be. The correction to the correction put him where he needs to be. There's no difference for what he does versus what Corvus, Namor, or CAIW can do. You have to build him up over a few fights. Same as persistent charges on other champs. I run suicides and I have no issues Parry, heavy, dash back+hold, repeat.

Now, the error where he could take out UC event boss last month in 3 hits..yup. but that was their mix up. He takes the same amount of time and hits most other top champs do.
  • Options
    PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    edited August 2019
    Can someone link the post? I haven’t heard about this

EDIT: Nevermind, misread the post. I thought a maw/cull change was announced. Carry on.
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Agree with Pandaman. You don't see many crazy run of LoL or Act 6 with CO.