6-Stars Discussion Thread

18911131435

Comments

  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Supaflyazn wrote: »
    So 99% of us don't have a stacked roster of R4 5*s because the resources aren't readily available unless you 100% LOL. 5*s already costs a lot of resources to rank up. I am in a top 25 Ally, Top 100 in AW, and I don't want a moving finish line to end-game content. I would have liked to at least have been able to fully max out a complete 3 champ AQ team of 5*s before this announcement was ever made. This is so deflating for even top tier players, because it feels like we are always behind the 8-ball. These resources to even R4 a 5* takes so long to attain that the announcement of 6*s is a blatant slap in the face. As soon as I have the resources to max out (R5) a 5* in the future then most likely I won't have any resources left to even R2 a 6*... and I will end up with the same struggle I have now except it will be whether to max out a 5* vs R3 a 6*.

    This is exactly how I feel. Already have 3R4 5* and now feel like I will need to 100% LoL to catch up
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Supaflyazn wrote: »
    So 99% of us don't have a stacked roster of R4 5*s because the resources aren't readily available unless you 100% LOL. 5*s already costs a lot of resources to rank up. I am in a top 25 Ally, Top 100 in AW, and I don't want a moving finish line to end-game content. I would have liked to at least have been able to fully max out a complete 3 champ AQ team of 5*s before this announcement was ever made. This is so deflating for even top tier players, because it feels like we are always behind the 8-ball. These resources to even R4 a 5* takes so long to attain that the announcement of 6*s is a blatant slap in the face. As soon as I have the resources to max out (R5) a 5* in the future then most likely I won't have any resources left to even R2 a 6*... and I will end up with the same struggle I have now except it will be whether to max out a 5* vs R3 a 6*.

    You dont have to be a top 25 mate, be a top 100 and be happy!
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Supaflyazn wrote: »
    So 99% of us don't have a stacked roster of R4 5*s because the resources aren't readily available unless you 100% LOL. 5*s already costs a lot of resources to rank up. I am in a top 25 Ally, Top 100 in AW, and I don't want a moving finish line to end-game content. I would have liked to at least have been able to fully max out a complete 3 champ AQ team of 5*s before this announcement was ever made. This is so deflating for even top tier players, because it feels like we are always behind the 8-ball. These resources to even R4 a 5* takes so long to attain that the announcement of 6*s is a blatant slap in the face. As soon as I have the resources to max out (R5) a 5* in the future then most likely I won't have any resources left to even R2 a 6*... and I will end up with the same struggle I have now except it will be whether to max out a 5* vs R3 a 6*.

    You dont have to be a top 25 mate, be a top 100 and be happy!

    A lot of us enjoy the competition so you telling us to not worry about being at the top makes no sense. Why play the game if you don't want to be the best? I am not here to be average.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,698 Guardian
    I'm not sure why people are so upset about this.

    How long have you been here? Before I started reading this thread, I made a mental checklist of what I expected to find. On that checklist was: complaints about challenger rating, demands for rank down tickets, money grab claims, claims the game is on its last legs, promises of quitting the game unlikely to be carried out, people complaining they can't rank up their 5* champs when they obviously didn't read the announcement, questions about why "all of a sudden" they are changing the end game, and of course the almost reasonable by comparison assertions that this will partially obsolete the effort put into building 5* rosters.

    It didn't take long reading the thread to get blackout bingo on my 6* announcement scorecard.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    So, by my count (bear with me I am going to round up) we are 20 weeks away from the first week of January.

    I think it would be a good faith gesture to the players if you would implement a weekly login calendar that starts giving these 6 star shards. That way if we login and take some ownership of our account then we all feel like we have somewhat even footing when this thing goes live. If you stretch out the 10,000 6* shards needed for a crystal over the aforementioned 20 weeks then it is only 500 shards per week that you could distribute over each day.

    Please consider it.

    And the first champs in the crystal will be:
    Kamala Khan
    Spidergwen
    Groot
    Luke Cage
    Shehulk

    I believe the first wave will include 19 other champs too and they have not confirmed who will be put into the crystals. Besides a champ with increased health and increased attack and a poison/bleed immunity is not the worst thing to pull.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people are so upset about this.

    How long have you been here? Before I started reading this thread, I made a mental checklist of what I expected to find. On that checklist was: complaints about challenger rating, demands for rank down tickets, money grab claims, claims the game is on its last legs, promises of quitting the game unlikely to be carried out, people complaining they can't rank up their 5* champs when they obviously didn't read the announcement, questions about why "all of a sudden" they are changing the end game, and of course the almost reasonable by comparison assertions that this will partially obsolete the effort put into building 5* rosters.

    It didn't take long reading the thread to get blackout bingo on my 6* announcement scorecard.

    Sure but ultimately you could predict most of that because most of it are valid concerns. Sure some complaints are over the deep end but in reality most are reasonable.
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    I for one like it. 6*'s were coming eventually, and making 5*'s and 4*'s easier to get and rank is very nice. And... OMG, Kabam was transparent and let us know well in advance before they'd be relevant to the game. Like, a full year of advance notice. Nice to see everyone complaining when Kabam does something with transparency. Kudos to you Kabam.
  • DawgballsDawgballs Posts: 18
    The biggest short term issue I have is that this announcement should have been made prior to offering and players buying the T4CC deal from a few days ago.

    If players would have known ahead of time, they either might not have bought the package, and more importantly would not have R5'd a 4*. With this announcement I would have absolutely R3'd a dupe 5* as opposed to R5'ing what seems to be a soon to be obsolete champion.

    That's a really borderline, dishonest tactic, and certainly comes across as a deceitful money grab.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,698 Guardian
    DD2 wrote: »
    There are many players in top 1% alliances who struggle for many months to get enough T4C to rank 5 just one FOUR STAR. Most of these 1%ers have a team of mostly rank 2 unduped 5*s that include winter soldier and ronan. Most top 1%ers have a decent amount of r5 4s and a bag of mostly worthless unduped 5s. If these top 1%ers struggle to rank up 4*s, what does that mean for everyone else???

    I'm hoping if I just plain ignore the challenger rating comments they will get bored and hop onto some other MMO's forums. But this still caught my eye. I don't know how you define "many" but the top 1% of alliances is a number somewhere in the general vicinity of about the top 500 or so. My alliance is only a top 2000 alliance and the notion that T4CC takes "many months" to rank up one four star champ isn't even true for us for the most part. A top 500 alliance is getting the equivalent of 50% of a T4CC a week, plus Map 5 and probably some Map 6 crystals. Over the long haul those players should be getting enough T4CC to rank up a 4* champ to 5/50 every two to three weeks. Everyone in an expert tier alliance should be able to earn enough T4CC to do one 5/50 rank up in a few months even at the very bottom of the tier. For it to take "many months" to rank up a 5/50 on average you would have to be in the very bottom of the expert tier and flipping between expert and advanced. No 1% alliance is doing that. No 5% alliance is likely doing that.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DD2 wrote: »
    There are many players in top 1% alliances who struggle for many months to get enough T4C to rank 5 just one FOUR STAR. Most of these 1%ers have a team of mostly rank 2 unduped 5*s that include winter soldier and ronan. Most top 1%ers have a decent amount of r5 4s and a bag of mostly worthless unduped 5s. If these top 1%ers struggle to rank up 4*s, what does that mean for everyone else???

    I'm hoping if I just plain ignore the challenger rating comments they will get bored and hop onto some other MMO's forums. But this still caught my eye. I don't know how you define "many" but the top 1% of alliances is a number somewhere in the general vicinity of about the top 500 or so. My alliance is only a top 2000 alliance and the notion that T4CC takes "many months" to rank up one four star champ isn't even true for us for the most part. A top 500 alliance is getting the equivalent of 50% of a T4CC a week, plus Map 5 and probably some Map 6 crystals. Over the long haul those players should be getting enough T4CC to rank up a 4* champ to 5/50 every two to three weeks. Everyone in an expert tier alliance should be able to earn enough T4CC to do one 5/50 rank up in a few months even at the very bottom of the tier. For it to take "many months" to rank up a 5/50 on average you would have to be in the very bottom of the expert tier and flipping between expert and advanced. No 1% alliance is doing that. No 5% alliance is likely doing that.

    Top 500 and higher are averaging way more than one 5/50 or 3/45 per month. It could almost be weekly if there were decent champs worth ranking up.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534
    Again Guys, keep in mind, to get enough shards for a 6-star, you need to dupe a 5* 37 times. That's gonna take around 50-60 5* crystals at least. Maybe a bit less for some of the highest rated players but still, it'll be a LONG LONG time till we see a profile full of 6*s.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,032 ★★★
    This situation is no different than the introduction of 5* champs 2 years ago. Those of us who have been playing a while know this, and it's just natural progression. There won't be a proliferation of 6* champs for a couple of years from now, just like 5*s now. I don't know why everyone is freaking out about this.
    When 5* were announced, most of us had a half dozen to a dozen 4*s, all around 3/30. When wars started we started requiring 11 4/40 4*s, now we've all grown and have come a long way from that, this just makes sense. They will roll out slowly, the game won't be much different, just like when 5*s came out. It is actually a good thing as now we have something to look forward to as far as rank ups and stronger teams are concerned.

    It really seems like everyone thinks you're going to go into AW and find a map full of r5 6*s. The reality is a r3 6* will be comparable to a r4 5*, and not any more common than r4 5* are now in relation to r5 4*. This was a great way to introduce future plans, unlike with 12.0, and I have no issues with it, I'm looking forwards to it actually. We already have hard content that was mostly beat with nothing more than r4 5*s, so what is the problem ? Things may get harder, but at the same time other things will be easier as we get stronger champs to do more exploring with.

    Just remember what it was like 2 years ago and how things have progressed, and expect the same.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Again Guys, keep in mind, to get enough shards for a 6-star, you need to dupe a 5* 37 times. That's gonna take around 50-60 5* crystals at least. Maybe a bit less for some of the highest rated players but still, it'll be a LONG LONG time till we see a profile full of 6*s.

    And in the meantime we'll be pummeled by 6* champs in monthly quests and act 5 and AQ and have our 4*s rendered useless.
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    This is a new barrel of ****,
    Great news they say,
    Makes me want to quit,
    I don't have the time and couldn't be bothered putting in the effort to drag up the post, but I am fairly certain of seeing a post from one of the forum staff stating in no uncertain terms that 6 star champions will never be introduced to this game.
    We are all struggling to achieve the acheievable ranks that are available on 5star champions looking in anticipation and fear at the ranks ahead, when you turn around and say 6 star are coming, well, why even bother.
    I'll play for a while more cos I have a couple more milestones I want to achieve before I quit when you screw this game up.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Again Guys, keep in mind, to get enough shards for a 6-star, you need to dupe a 5* 37 times. That's gonna take around 50-60 5* crystals at least. Maybe a bit less for some of the highest rated players but still, it'll be a LONG LONG time till we see a profile full of 6*s.

    And in the meantime we'll be pummeled by 6* champs in monthly quests and act 5 and AQ and have our 4*s rendered useless.

    Has it been confirmed that AQ will be updated or that the current season of AQ is ending soon?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    This situation is no different than the introduction of 5* champs 2 years ago. Those of us who have been playing a while know this, and it's just natural progression. There won't be a proliferation of 6* champs for a couple of years from now, just like 5*s now. I don't know why everyone is freaking out about this.
    When 5* were announced, most of us had a half dozen to a dozen 4*s, all around 3/30. When wars started we started requiring 11 4/40 4*s, now we've all grown and have come a long way from that, this just makes sense. They will roll out slowly, the game won't be much different, just like when 5*s came out. It is actually a good thing as now we have something to look forward to as far as rank ups and stronger teams are concerned.

    It really seems like everyone thinks you're going to go into AW and find a map full of r5 6*s. The reality is a r3 6* will be comparable to a r4 5*, and not any more common than r4 5* are now in relation to r5 4*. This was a great way to introduce future plans, unlike with 12.0, and I have no issues with it, I'm looking forwards to it actually. We already have hard content that was mostly beat with nothing more than r4 5*s, so what is the problem ? Things may get harder, but at the same time other things will be easier as we get stronger champs to do more exploring with.

    Just remember what it was like 2 years ago and how things have progressed, and expect the same.

    No, it isnt the same. 5* were released when t4cc existed in game and tons of players already had full rosters of maxed 4*. This is the equivalent of releasing 5* when only top 1% of the game had 3-5 4/40 4* and t4cc not obtainable yet
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Just remember what it was like 2 years ago and how things have progressed, and expect the same.

    They didn't have a challenger rating 2 years ago. Try beating 5.1 with 3*s.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DD2 wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Again Guys, keep in mind, to get enough shards for a 6-star, you need to dupe a 5* 37 times. That's gonna take around 50-60 5* crystals at least. Maybe a bit less for some of the highest rated players but still, it'll be a LONG LONG time till we see a profile full of 6*s.

    And in the meantime we'll be pummeled by 6* champs in monthly quests and act 5 and AQ and have our 4*s rendered useless.

    Has it been confirmed that AQ will be updated or that the current season of AQ is ending soon?

    Also I think Miike just said 6* won't be in 5.3. 5.4 is another story though.
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    K4H_Mr_Red wrote: »
    This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't even fully max a 5* yet and your lack of t2's makes most wait at rank 3 for their 5*'s. Was hoping this was a joke.

    If you take a look at the announcement, we do mention that Tier 5 Basics are going to be available before 6-Stars are playable.
    You missed the entire context of the original poster.
    The statement wasn't about tier 5 basics, it was that tier 2 alphas are very difficult to come by and that ranking 5 star champs even beyond rank 3 is a very slow and painful process.
    Now you want to introduce a 6 star.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,698 Guardian
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people are so upset about this.

    How long have you been here? Before I started reading this thread, I made a mental checklist of what I expected to find. On that checklist was: complaints about challenger rating, demands for rank down tickets, money grab claims, claims the game is on its last legs, promises of quitting the game unlikely to be carried out, people complaining they can't rank up their 5* champs when they obviously didn't read the announcement, questions about why "all of a sudden" they are changing the end game, and of course the almost reasonable by comparison assertions that this will partially obsolete the effort put into building 5* rosters.

    It didn't take long reading the thread to get blackout bingo on my 6* announcement scorecard.

    Sure but ultimately you could predict most of that because most of it are valid concerns. Sure some complaints are over the deep end but in reality most are reasonable.

    Valid concerns? Not really. I'm not sure how much longer to keep disproving challenger rating complains, because I'm trying to use math to scoop jello. The belief that this is being introduced because the game is failing is what everyone says in every MMO when end game expansions happen. WoW, which was incorrectly referenced in this thread, is practically the defining example. And contrary to what another poster claimed, in WoW although you get to keep your characters those characters are in large part containers for end game gear and end game gear is (or was) generally level-locked. To progress to the new level cap meant obsoleting your gear and gear was the hardest and most expensive thing to reacquire in WoW, thus the same complaints as here. Multiple times.

    As far as I can see, the most reasonable complaints in this thread are general complaints that while reasonable in principle are exaggerated to the point of invalidity much of the time. For example, complaints about resources being constrained. Resources are always constrained: that's what resources are in a progressional game: a constraint. At the margins, some complaints about resource imbalances are reasonable, but the general complaint implies that the end game extension will make them worse. In some cases yes and some no, but there's no reason to specifically address those before 6* champs actually arrive.

    Yes, the fact that some players are completely full on resources and can't actually hold them until 6* champs arrive is a problem. But it is not a problem that 6* champions create. Absent 6* champions those resources would simply expire or be forced to use on existing champs anyway. Kabam could address that, but if they don't they aren't creating a problem or exacerbating an existing problem. They simply aren't giving the players with a lot of resources even more ways to manage them than they currently have.

    I'm ignoring all of the complaints that are due to literally complaining for the sake of complaining by players who clearly didn't even read the entire announcement, and complaining about things the announcement explicitly addresses.
  • NemesisThantosNemesisThantos Posts: 9
    edited August 2017
    Omni wrote: »
    Fine the decision has been made and you wont go back on it...can we increase the amount of T4CC in our inventory now?

    That's a good suggestion. I'll take this to the team!

    Kabam Miike,

    I think this is the most important issues at the moment. You are giving us so much heads up about this change so we can make "good decisions" about ranking champs, which is appreciated, but the current storage limits handcuff us at the same time. The majority of us are using(on champs we would never consider)/selling often because if we don't we lose it! Anyway to stress this to the team and get a answer quickly?!
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Kabam, you keep talking about "balance", so why wouldn't you release 6 stars when a significant portion of player base has a decent handful of 5 stars at rank 4 or 5?

    We don't even have T5Bs right now. Most of the player base STRUGGLE to r5 their 4 stars. Most of the 2nd or 3rd tier guys don't even have 3 r4 5s.

    Why the heck is this so rushed? 4 or 5 months is a blink of an eye in this game.

    95% of the playerbase doesn't even have the resources to rank up their 4s or even get a good team of duped 5*s. All you're doing is handing the top 100 filthy rich alliances an even greater advantage and destroying the rosters of the bottom 95% because of challenger rating.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,698 Guardian
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DD2 wrote: »
    There are many players in top 1% alliances who struggle for many months to get enough T4C to rank 5 just one FOUR STAR. Most of these 1%ers have a team of mostly rank 2 unduped 5*s that include winter soldier and ronan. Most top 1%ers have a decent amount of r5 4s and a bag of mostly worthless unduped 5s. If these top 1%ers struggle to rank up 4*s, what does that mean for everyone else???

    I'm hoping if I just plain ignore the challenger rating comments they will get bored and hop onto some other MMO's forums. But this still caught my eye. I don't know how you define "many" but the top 1% of alliances is a number somewhere in the general vicinity of about the top 500 or so. My alliance is only a top 2000 alliance and the notion that T4CC takes "many months" to rank up one four star champ isn't even true for us for the most part. A top 500 alliance is getting the equivalent of 50% of a T4CC a week, plus Map 5 and probably some Map 6 crystals. Over the long haul those players should be getting enough T4CC to rank up a 4* champ to 5/50 every two to three weeks. Everyone in an expert tier alliance should be able to earn enough T4CC to do one 5/50 rank up in a few months even at the very bottom of the tier. For it to take "many months" to rank up a 5/50 on average you would have to be in the very bottom of the expert tier and flipping between expert and advanced. No 1% alliance is doing that. No 5% alliance is likely doing that.

    Top 500 and higher are averaging way more than one 5/50 or 3/45 per month. It could almost be weekly if there were decent champs worth ranking up.

    That's what I've heard, but I was trying to be conservative with the math. I don't know first hand how many Map 6 vs Map 5 an alliance in the 450-600 tier does (by "top 500" I assume we are talking about near 500, not alliances far higher than that) so I assumed very little fragments from Map 5 and 6 crystals and none from glory (assuming all glory was dedicated to T4B and potions, which might be an unsafe assumption because you could earn glory faster than you could efficiently spend it like that).

    The difference between rank 500 and rank 300 is, of course, substantial. Most of the top 1% is earning far faster than the lowest possible earning rate for a rank 500 alliance.
  • So lemme get this straight....the community has been asking for a level cap increase and more mastery points for a YEAR....and never gets addressed

    And I'd bet money that an INSANELY small portion is desiring (or atleast is ok with) 6* entering the contest (read: most don't really care for)....and those are being added in 4-5 months?

    Please describe the logic in that @Kabam Miike....please
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people are so upset about this.

    How long have you been here? Before I started reading this thread, I made a mental checklist of what I expected to find. On that checklist was: complaints about challenger rating, demands for rank down tickets, money grab claims, claims the game is on its last legs, promises of quitting the game unlikely to be carried out, people complaining they can't rank up their 5* champs when they obviously didn't read the announcement, questions about why "all of a sudden" they are changing the end game, and of course the almost reasonable by comparison assertions that this will partially obsolete the effort put into building 5* rosters.

    It didn't take long reading the thread to get blackout bingo on my 6* announcement scorecard.

    Sure but ultimately you could predict most of that because most of it are valid concerns. Sure some complaints are over the deep end but in reality most are reasonable.

    Valid concerns? Not really. I'm not sure how much longer to keep disproving challenger rating complains, because I'm trying to use math to scoop jello. The belief that this is being introduced because the game is failing is what everyone says in every MMO when end game expansions happen. WoW, which was incorrectly referenced in this thread, is practically the defining example. And contrary to what another poster claimed, in WoW although you get to keep your characters those characters are in large part containers for end game gear and end game gear is (or was) generally level-locked. To progress to the new level cap meant obsoleting your gear and gear was the hardest and most expensive thing to reacquire in WoW, thus the same complaints as here. Multiple times.

    As far as I can see, the most reasonable complaints in this thread are general complaints that while reasonable in principle are exaggerated to the point of invalidity much of the time. For example, complaints about resources being constrained. Resources are always constrained: that's what resources are in a progressional game: a constraint. At the margins, some complaints about resource imbalances are reasonable, but the general complaint implies that the end game extension will make them worse. In some cases yes and some no, but there's no reason to specifically address those before 6* champs actually arrive.

    Yes, the fact that some players are completely full on resources and can't actually hold them until 6* champs arrive is a problem. But it is not a problem that 6* champions create. Absent 6* champions those resources would simply expire or be forced to use on existing champs anyway. Kabam could address that, but if they don't they aren't creating a problem or exacerbating an existing problem. They simply aren't giving the players with a lot of resources even more ways to manage them than they currently have.

    I'm ignoring all of the complaints that are due to literally complaining for the sake of complaining by players who clearly didn't even read the entire announcement, and complaining about things the announcement explicitly addresses.

    What is your point commenting on this thread? None of it is on topic. Its just complaining about everyone else, which isn't constructive for anything.

    I think the main problem is most people just come here to complain and really have no reason to. Nobody knows anything about 6* yet, however people are probably standing on their chair screaming at their screens. We don't know what it takes to rank up a 6*, their base stats, or even what champs are added. People see something new and instantly say bad. Yes I know Kabam... track record... yadda yadda. But they did a good thing for once and actually gave us plenty of notice yet people still complain. You can't please people. I think everyone needs to relax and not burst a blood vessel until it gets closer to release and we can actually see what is in store.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,698 Guardian
    richo82 wrote: »
    K4H_Mr_Red wrote: »
    This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't even fully max a 5* yet and your lack of t2's makes most wait at rank 3 for their 5*'s. Was hoping this was a joke.

    If you take a look at the announcement, we do mention that Tier 5 Basics are going to be available before 6-Stars are playable.
    You missed the entire context of the original poster.
    The statement wasn't about tier 5 basics, it was that tier 2 alphas are very difficult to come by and that ranking 5 star champs even beyond rank 3 is a very slow and painful process.
    Now you want to introduce a 6 star.

    Although Kabam Miike mentioned T5B, the announcement he references refers to T2A also:
    Rank up materials for 5-Star champions will also be more easily obtained. T4 Catalysts and T2 Alphas will be easier to obtain. We will be releasing Tier 5 Basic Catalysts before 6-Stars are playable. We will be reducing the number of T5B needed by players in order to rank up their 5-Star champions as well, from 4 to 2. The addition of 5-Star Rank-up materials to AQ rewards and the improvements made to the Glory Store are two ways we have already started doing this. More updates to both AQ rewards and the Glory Store are to come.

    Although they did not state specifics, they did state they plan on making 5* rank up resources easier to acquire over time, including T2A.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    How do you introduce 6* when 95% of the player-base barely has a good grasp of r5 4*s or 5*s that don't include kamala khan and she hulk?

    With the introduction of 6*s, challenger rating just destroyed the rosters of 95% of the player base and you guys are sitting here "hoping for good things".
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    So were going to have to fight against 6* champs in in game content within 5-6 months but we wont be able to even acquire a 6* untill 2018. where the f is the logic in that. sweet we get to use our 4* against 6* ai with a CR system in place. I see dark times coming for mccoc
Sign In or Register to comment.