Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Balancing Crystals

Lilmon12002Lilmon12002 Posts: 1
edited August 10 in Suggestions and Requests
Since there is balancing going on, can we please balance the drop rates on crystals? I dont even buy crystals because of the disparity of average or even good drops. It seems it would help everyone including yall. More people would buy. More ppl would continue to give yall money

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 818 ★★

Since there is balancing going on, can we please balance the drop rates on crystals? I dont even buy crystals because of the disparity of average or even good drops. It seems it would help everyone including yall. More people would buy. More ppl would continue to give yall money

Not only that but could we balance the cost of a 5* Crystal from 10,000 to say 6,000?
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,990 ★★★★
    Seriously lol unless you're whaling out on cavs so you're pulling so much it doesnt matter the ratio of garbage champs to good ones is horrendous. I love pulling 1 worthwhile champ every 10 5* I open. Might as well release a crystal of all great champs for 100k shards and cut out all the riff raf
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 751 ★★★
    I wouldnt mind having a special where for 100k shards u can pick your own champ.
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★
    Drop rates are fine lmfao
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★
    Do you know what balance is? Changing drop rates wouldn't do anything