**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I get uncollected?

Should I be able to get uncollected with my team or by leveling some other champs?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s possible with that team and a fair few revives
  • Lvernon15 said:

It’s possible with that team and a fair few revives

Awesome! Thanks

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    You're still pretty far off. You'll need at least one R5 4* and 4 x R4 4*s to barely even survive. Have you 100 Act 4 yet? If not, that should be your prior goal before even embarking on Act 5.2.6. The Collector fight is going to cost you a truckload of units assuming you can even get that far. You should rank Blade, Havoc, Cap Marvel, Vision and She Hulk if between now and the time you get to Uncollected you don't pull better champs.

I'd say you're at least 8-10 months off to building a team strong enough to make it to the Collector fight. Make sure you're in an active alliance so you can get rank up resources faster. When I first went for Uncollected, I had one R4 5* and 4 x R5 4*s and still took a beating.

Just to give you an idea how difficult Act 5.2.6, I took a screenshot for your reference.

Unless you have beyond god tier fighting skills, with your current roster you'd probably make it to the third node, if at all.

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    raffster said:

You're still pretty far off. You'll need at least one R5 4* and 4 x R4 4*s to barely even survive. Have you 100 Act 4 yet? If not, that should be your prior goal before even embarking on Act 5.2.6. The Collector fight is going to cost you a truckload of units assuming you can even get that far. You should rank Blade, Havoc, Cap Marvel, Vision and She Hulk if between now and the time you get to Uncollected you don't pull better champs.

I'd say you're at least 8-10 months off to building a team strong enough to make it to the Collector fight. Make sure you're in an active alliance so you can get rank up resources faster. When I first went for Uncollected, I had one R4 5* and 4 x R5 4*s and still took a beating.

Just to give you an idea how difficult Act 5.2.6, I took a screenshot for your reference.

Unless you have beyond god tier fighting skills, with your current roster you'd probably make it to the third node, if at all.

The only problems I see if there are regular nodes is magik lol. Everything else would be block damage. But I have ghost and quake lol
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    That 5* Rhino hurts as your first 5*. RIP
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Are you good at the game? :-)

Give it a shot.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If this is your first account on mcoc, you will likely struggle. You can easily get through act 4. For act 5 you will probably need to grind a lot of units for revives to get the collector down.
  • >
    raffster said:

I’ve managed to make it to the dark angel quest in act 5 so far using only like 2 revives overall but seeing that I doubt I’d be able to knock it w/o a boatload of revives

• That 5* Rhino hurts as your first 5*. RIP

I know I was super mad when I pulled that, 200 shards away from #2 and hoping for better
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    From personal experience. I'd say you'll get through everything except 5.2.4 and 5.2.6 without spending any units. Good luck! Go for it.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I would wait so you don't have to burn as many units for pots and revives. It might be a bit too wasteful at this stage for what it's worth but if you make a run for it at least you'll see what it's like and can better gauge it