**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffet Node Timer Resets Every Buff?

I just fought Juggernaut on a buffet node in war and every time I dexed it reset the timer and he regened. Since apparently videos aren’t allowed here, I’ve attached images that are time stamped. Numerous times in a row I dexed and he regened every single time, 3 times in 3 seconds and that was just one occasion. I died once with Void of my own stupidity but Juggs was at 7% health. I didn’t realize this was happening during the first fight as Void was controlling the regen with his debuffs. I thought I could go back in with Hype to clean up the last 7% but Juggs regained all his health in a matter of seconds and I couldn’t even put a dent in him

Comments

• Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Upload it to YouTube then post the link so we can see it in action
  • Options
    Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    @Schmidty0611 I had the same thing happen a few wars ago vs KP. Every dex triggered regen. I have video. Let me know if posting it somewhere would help. Was your fight linked? Mine was so we just assumed it was bc of that.
  • Options
    Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    @Mellie_Mel yes it was linked, I thought about that too but it really shouldn’t matter should it? Do links multiply the same effects? I’ve always assumed health and attack were but I didn’t really think other effects could do that
  • Options
    Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH lol he does look ridiculous
  • Options
    Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Can we get a ruling here? If fighting a linked Buffett node in war, should the Buffett stack on every debuff? I have video to prove it occurred. If this is normal, no worries. But if it’s broken, it should be fixed.
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    What is happening is that it removes the first Dex triggering buffet, then the next time you Dex the timer has already expired so it gets eaten up again.

You need to Dex after the first one is eaten and timer is yet to reset. It's not ideal, but hey it's all about finding loopholes and work arounds around here.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

What is happening is that it removes the first Dex triggering buffet, then the next time you Dex the timer has already expired so it gets eaten up again.

You need to Dex after the first one is eaten and timer is yet to reset. It's not ideal, but hey it's all about finding loopholes and work arounds around here.

this is not the case: if you look at the pics, you can see the battle timer, and between the first and the third pic there are only tre secs of difference, so it's impossible that buffet was active when OP dex'd the second time, unless there's a way to instantly reset the timer :)