**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is really frustrating

So I’ve been pushing hard to beat the lines in the sand quest in my second account. I’ve tried multiple times and finally got really far in the path with sabretooth. Then I reach DPX (full furies) should’ve been an easy fight. I go to parry and my champ doesn’t block (just straight up didn’t work) and I died. This has happened to me multiple times this week. Is it my device?

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Isn’t that a Masochism node? first debuff will fail. In this case, stun.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ever looked at the global node?
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

@KinkyWizard1 my parry didn’t fail. It was like I never hit block at all. Might be my bad device screen

Hmm...yeah. Maybe just need a screen clean? Could just be a quirky dropped input. Hopefully, it’s not ongoing
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    From what you're saying it sounds like a dropped input. If this is the case then the problem seems to be on your end. Clean the screen and make sure you press the screen lightly while playing.
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Same thing happened to me today. I chalked it up to bad timing. I’m pretty sure I blocked in time but who knows. Controls have been pretty crazy lately at certain times.
  • Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Is it my device?

No, it's the game

Looks like block button doesn't work properly in rare times

I've noticed it
    My Alliance members too
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I've been seeing the green parry all day today yet the defender doesn't stun. Just doing master EQ. Happens on both my accounts. A bit annoying. They stun about one out of every four or five parries.