**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Man (Classic) Redesign Concept

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HzeD3-R_l1DRPldFx8zv9-hMvTFyDMMGqegzkWuaHTc/edit?usp=sharing

Preface: Ever since I was a kid, Spider-Man has been my favorite super-hero. I'm not going to sit here and say it's because he was relatable or whatever because I legitimately don't even know why. I just know he's my favorite. I remember watching those videos of the real life Spider-Man scaling buildings, obsessing over the Raimi trilogy, wearing my hat down over my face pretending to be him, etc. In MCOC, he was also my first champion. I got really lucky and pulled him as a 1* and he instantly went up to Rank 1. I've since gotten him as a 2* (maxed), 3* (Maxed), 4* (almost maxed), and now as a 5* champion, and as I've progressed in this game I've learned just how poor of a champion he is. I know that he is Marvel's most famous hero and I've never felt this game does justice to him... so I've given it a go! Please accept this conceptual redesign and please feel free to offer suggestions and comments of your own on how I can improve/make this redesign more realistic!

Comments