**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So did Deadpool just forget about Venompool for this entire EQ?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Deadpool this entire EQ is saying he got a son like it's new but...... He already has one Venompool he even just called him last Event Quest. Deadpool dude what kinda father are you that you forget about the first kid you ever had.

Also while I'm on this Kabam you missed a chance to have a line in this eq from Deadpool be "Wait I have a son, oh **** I have 2 of those."

Does anyone at Kabam get that reference?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Did. Did the censors just sensor **** what they did how why. I didn't even swear I just said- wait I can't say it because y'all will censor it.
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Deadpool this entire EQ is saying he got a son like it's new but...... He already has one Venompool he even just called him last Event Quest. Deadpool dude what kinda father are you that you forget about the first kid you ever had.

Also while I'm on this Kabam you missed a chance to have a line in this eq from Deadpool be "Wait I have a son, oh **** I have 2 of those."

• Options
    Savio444 said:

I love how that's the games Canon Origin for him.
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

Savio444 said:

I love how that's the games Canon Origin for him.
    Time for some nostalgia
    https://www.youtube.com/watchv=k4QBslUsY0s&list=PL18A9PARfy9gUTulW7lcNEBeDWvUqLapd&index=38