**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claim from stash

For some reason I cannot claim iso from my stash and they are expiring. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Maybe your inventory is full? I know it sounds dumb but sometimes it is something simple
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I just sold a bunch of iso And also upgraded some champs so I went low. When I went to claim, I could not
  • Options
    AmandaAmanda Posts: 15
    It seems as if they’ve lowered the amount of iso you can keep in your inventory. I sold a few then tried to claim some that were expiring but the claim button was greyed out. I went back to my inventory and it says I have 50/45 in my inventory. Seems they want you to pay to get back to the storage level we had before.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Got it u were right @amanda thx
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Amanda said:

It seems as if they’ve lowered the amount of iso you can keep in your inventory. I sold a few then tried to claim some that were expiring but the claim button was greyed out. I went back to my inventory and it says I have 50/45 in my inventory. Seems they want you to pay to get back to the storage level we had before.

they didn't lower the space, it was always the same, 45 items: you have more than 45 because the sigil increased the capacity to 57 ^_^
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Amanda said:

45 was always the limit as the above poster said.
  • Options
    EPB1EPB1 Posts: 3
    Something is screwed (not normal). I cannot Claim ISO either. I use an Apple iPad. I also just updated MCOC on my phone via Google Play and I have the same issue. I’ve been losing tons of ISO. 🤬
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Happening to me too, made another discussion before finding this. Will try selling til below 45, already wasted alot of expired iso I could've sold. Thought it was punishment for being F2Play! LoL
  • Options
    AmandaAmanda Posts: 15

Amanda said:

they didn't lower the space, it was always the same, 45 items: you have more than 45 because the sigil increased the capacity to 57 ^_^
    Thank you, I hadn’t noticed the sigil had increased the item space while active!