**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 3 3.1 Colossus boss is concussion immune, no nodes indicate immunity

While fighting the Variant 3 Colossus boss, brought in Quake and immediately noticed that Colossus is concussion immune.

There are no local nodes that would provide this immunity.
There are no global nodes that would provide this immunity for a MUTANT.
There are no skills in either the current Colossus toolkit of abilities, as well as there are no skills in the beta version of the Colossus toolkit of abilities that would cause Colossus to be concussion immune.

Am I missing something?

I have video of this fight.

Please advise.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Can you post the video to better know what's going on?
  • https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DWZFLU2L374_Bsa2gN3VXZ80MuYzCSIx/view?usp=sharing

Video here had to crop out the ending to allow for it to be sent to email, can get the full video uploaded later if really necessary, however the behavior is displayed here.
  • xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    I had an issue fighting a Mephisto in Variant #3 Chapter 2 Quest 2 with Quake's concussion not working. I was able to evade an attack with the way her concussion works even though it didn't show but the effects of her concussion did not work so he was still able to heal.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Like I said in another thread here, this is 2nd hand information so I can't confirm it but I've heard from people that all classes are being affected by the global not allowing AAR. That would explain concussion not triggering