**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Block issues

it all started about 2 months ago when AI got messed up completely. You reduced the recovery time of AI when we hit them or hit their block so We couldn't perform backdraft intercept and was getting counter by special attacks when hitting their block . We informed you about this and Yes you fixed the recovery time if We hit them But didn't change when we hit their block. This issue is still there (We can't perform backdraft intercept after hitting block and getting countered by specials when hitting AI's block). Kabam please fix that Asap, Its too annoying (Sorry for bad English)

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    There are threads for this already, and you are not supposed to tag the mods or bump posts.
  • Lormif said:

There are threads for this already, and you are not supposed to tag the mods or bump posts.

When those thread were posted?
  • Sorry. Didn't know. Are they taking any action on this? It has been more than two months and it should be fixed by that time

Sorry. Didn't know. Are they taking any action on this? It has been more than two months and it should be fixed by that time

they dont see it as a high priority thing, but are looking into it. And some things take longer than others to fix.
  • Priority? Bro This is a contest and bugs are bugs. They should be fixed as soon as they reported. I appreciate how quickly they fixed Namor issue with one eye node bug. If they fix it That'll be very helpful

Priority? Bro This is a contest and bugs are bugs. They should be fixed as soon as they reported. I appreciate how quickly they fixed Namor issue with one eye node bug. If they fix it That'll be very helpful

That is not how coding works. There are tons of bugs, so they have to be prioritized by level of criticalness, and difficulty to fix.
  • First of all I know more than you about coding and how things work. So one single node in Aq map7 is more important than the all game content where you need to intercept and need to bait specials?

First of all I know more than you about coding and how things work. So one single node in Aq map7 is more important than the all game content where you need to intercept and need to bait specials?

You dont know me, so your claim to know more about coding than I do is really quite a silly claim to make, I am a systems programmer for 20+ years with 2 degrees in computer science, working on a masters.....

There are 2 different things, time to take for a fix and the level of severity, you are conflating the 2... But yes, they consider this bug below a fix for AQ map 7, because AQ map 7 is about competitiveness of the game.

They also dont consider this bug to be a problem, there are ways to mitigate it, dont keep hitting into someones block if they have power above 1 bar, hit once and fall back, you will still bait.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★

First of all I know more than you about coding and how things work. So one single node in Aq map7 is more important than the all game content where you need to intercept and need to bait specials?

They've barely even acknowledged that there is any sort of issue, despite the fact that many people are reporting it and won't even engage in a community discussion about it. Don't get your hopes up for a resolution any time soon. 😓
  • Lol Im playing this game since it came out and You'll teach me how to fight? That's more silly
    Lormif said:

You dont know me, so your claim to know more about coding than I do is really quite a silly claim to make, I am a systems programmer for 20+ years with 2 degrees in computer science, working on a masters.....

There are 2 different things, time to take for a fix and the level of severity, you are conflating the 2... But yes, they consider this bug below a fix for AQ map 7, because AQ map 7 is about competitiveness of the game.

They also dont consider this bug to be a problem, there are ways to mitigate it, dont keep hitting into someones block if they have power above 1 bar, hit once and fall back, you will still bait.
    Lol You know what is silly
    Im playing this game since it came out and You'll teach me how to play this game?

Lol Im playing this game since it came out and You'll teach me how to fight? That's more silly

Lormif said:

Lol You know what is silly
    Im playing this game since it came out and You'll teach me how to play this game?
    What is sillier is that I have too...
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Can I get any answer for my question? Is this a bug or its intended?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Can I get any answer for my question? Is this a bug or its intended?

they have already answer that in the thread I linked to.. And it is the weekend...
  • Reading through this, @Lormif has done great in providing you with a thread about this topic and a detailed response to the issue. Please be respectful towards someone assisting you here on the forums even if you may disagree with their response. If you continue to react so negatively there will be actions taken upon your forum account. As for this issue, it is something we're looking into. Unfortunately not all bugs are the same and they do take time, as Lormif stated. So unfortunately it is taking time to investigate.
This discussion has been closed.