**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Restore game as usual before diconnected.

Dear Kabam.

Could you please do not do this again. I really hate it. I was at the beginning of battling in AQ. Then I had incoming call from someone thus disconnecting me from the games. When Im immediately resuming to the game, my champion health point been reducted to half. This is something not from my mistake, some more problem with poor internet connection that lead into this problem. Could you please find out how are you gonna improve about this for better games. I dont care bout ur compensation or anything, i just hate to see this each and everytime things happened.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    If they stop it, then everyone can just disconnect if they have a bad fight and be at 100% health all the time. You can turn off notifications while playing so it wont disconnect you.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I have had this same experience happen to me when the game reboots itself in the middle of an AQ fight only to return back with 1/2 of my health taken. Also the timer needs to be removed on the AQ and AW which can also run out and cause players to loose their health.