**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red synergy

ListericoListerico Posts: 12
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
It would seem that the Omega synergy with Sabretooth (or Deadpool) does not work properly. Spores go down too fast. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They go down slower for me, remember the reduction timéis already really fast
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Listerico said:

It would seem that the Omega synergy with Sabretooth (or Deadpool) does not work properly. Spores go down too fast. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Why do you say that? The difference in spore gain is ~.15 seconds and loss is .05 seconds. It is pretty hard to tell by the eye

Also deadpool affects power gain against bleeding opponents, not spores.
  • Options
    ListericoListerico Posts: 12
    Lormif said:

Listerico said:

Why do you say that? The difference in spore gain is ~.15 seconds and loss is .05 seconds. It is pretty hard to tell by the eye

I meant the sinergy of Omega with Deadpool, I don’t care about him. I can tell it because I always use him and now I noticed that the spores go down too fast, I can't get away from the opponent, as if the synergy wasn't active.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Listerico said:

Lormif said:

Listerico said:

I meant the sinergy of Omega with Deadpool, I don’t care about him. I can tell it because I always use him and now I noticed that the spores go down too fast, I can't get away from the opponent, as if the synergy wasn't active.
    Again the difference is .05 seconds, that means the difference of the loss for all 10 spores would be .5 seconds. Do you have a video?
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I use that same synergy and didn't notice any difference.

If I may suggest: find an Omega Red on a Quest and fight him with your Omega (and with SB on your team). You will then be able to see if you place spores faster than him.