**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister labs worth the effort?

Are the sinister labs worth the effort?

Sinister labs worth the effort? 244 votes

Uhm yes it so is! The rewards are amazing!
16%
CoatHang3rShrimkinsBadroseCFreeDeadbyrd9TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireabiew78NifzzuffySIlverProfessorSpeedbumpTerraDarkrider05Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraHSenpaiarsjumraffsterCliffordcan 41 votes
It's an absolute joke.
29%
Animejay70PiviotChovnerPsychoakumaDrake2078KossukoseIksdjvanRikuremaBboychobo16wegnerkA l p h aAhitlawzhara_2000SyndicatedStrWerewrymHit_me_TwiceReece23TheMightyKahrloneranger423 71 votes
Lmao kabam is out of touch. It's an absolute joke
54%
ArcDeAngelusAchtungRektorRagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69BigbowlrDrZolaLeNoirFaineantChadhoganRaganatorJRock808CrkwestSpity68Ace_03Carnage313SecondSkrillerKyrkantStewmanTendersquadtheblueman 132 votes

Comments

• spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147

I only do Master for 250 5* shards a day, Epic is WAY too difficult considering it's targeted for Uncollected players, not Cavalier. The only reason I am doing Master is because I can cheese most of the fights with 4* Ghost + synergies and Archangel

I have a 5* 5/65 sig 200 ghost and 5* 4/55 sig 200 wasp plus antman for quantum trinity and I still have difficulty doing epic ontop of using my 5* 4/55 sig Hyp
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For me at least it’s free rewards, but for most they aren’t worth it
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213

Takes way too long. I mostly quit doing them.

Yep same here and they make you waste your rerolls almost all the time
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Don't think it's an absolute joke, but it's not amazing either. It's a time sink and an RNG wasteland, but it is content and if you can run it with no items you probably should. I'm running it but I really don't like it.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    The reward are ok it just whenever I have to do them each day they are just not fun and feels like a sucky chore. I have enjoyed playing previous events. Like how is one run of one difficulty as much as we would have in a whole week to do to where we would just be waiting for something to open up to do. But we have to do it 4 times a day with randoms buffs that just make them suck for the most part lol.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Labs are pretty easy but the rewards are meh
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Easier to do 3 days of master and epic lab than grinding 7mil in arena to get 1k shards. Get 3900 shards of t2a too
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Thanks for the post I'm completely forgot about this side quest.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I have no real answers for this because it’s not a joke, but the rewards aren’t amazing. You need an option in the middle. The rewards are decent. Not great, but not trash.
  • TeeNahNTeeNahN Posts: 28
    Very easy content. If it’s difficult for you then it’s not meant for your level. Practice more and gather better champs. Feel like a chore? Then don’t do it, you lose nothing.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    I previously really liked Modok’s/Occult Labs, I like the randomized fights. But it just takes so long to run even just the top two difficulties twice a day, plus having one side Mutant gated so that I can’t bring in a team I actually enjoy playing with kind of sucks. So if I were to make a change to this iteration of the event, it would just be to make it a one path run rather than two. I haven’t had to use revives or anything like that, it’s not a difficulty issue. Just a time drain issue.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I mean anyone who can complete epic probably really doesn’t need the rewards on offer and the vast majority of people who do probably don’t have the rosters to do it without spending items daily.
    Really not sure who this event is being marketed to.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I personally enjoy them, just like dungeons. I like the randomness and yes sometimes the pairing is ridiculous but I just use a reroll which I have plenty of as I complete all 4 modes each day. It's good practice for some of the crazy stuff that comes your way in war, Act 6 or Variants. I have yet to use any items, including the boosts we get so I'll take the rewards that are being offered.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Is it tedious? Yes. Boring? Kinda. Easy? Yes. Majority of people who complain can't complete the content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    plpkok said:

Is it tedious? Yes. Boring? Kinda. Easy? Yes. Majority of people who complain can't complete the content.

I can run epic every day with no items used. The labs have been my favorite side quests. This version sucks lol. So many fights for a few shards. It just takes too damn long. In previous versions of the Lab people complained that there was too much RNG in the rewards, so Kabam decided to make everyone happy by taking the RNG out of it and just have **** rewards for all.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Yes along as you ain’t spending revives
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Are the sinister labs worth the effort?

I wouldn't say the rewards are amazing but it is worth your time if you can grind it out everyday plus it's free energy. So it all depends on your own skill and roster.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    These poll options are hilarious.