**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* shards deal, should I buy it?

As the title suggests, should I buy the 6* shards deal?

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    I dont even have a 6 star shard yet and I'm literally the same level as you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Man I think I got my first 5* at level 51, times really have changed
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Do you want to spend on the deal? If you want to buy it and have the disposable income to do so then buy it. If you lack the disposable income or don't really see value in it then dont.

Is it an exceptional offer.........
    In my opinion most offers you see are not
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    lol I bought it cause I had 9k 6* shards. Got cyclops blue team. Save your money. Not worth it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I bought the deal and got psylocke. Pretty happy with that
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    It’s a gamble, if you have disposable income, extra money that would not affect you.. lodging, food, gas money, etc.. if you really want to gamble.. some pull good champions from basic 6* pool and some pull not so great champions that even require to be awaken to be good.. like Juggernaut, Cyclops blue, Storm, Hulkbuster, ironfist, abomination, Ironman og.

I’m pretty happy with my 6* champions, the last was Doc Oct, almost landed on Deadpool x-force (definitely needs to be buffed), but stopped short of Thing (would have been great synergy with my other champions).
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    No.

You’ll spend $50 and get Groot or some other trash and will regret it.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

You can buy what you want, but I personally NEVER pay for RNG. I'll buy units maybe.. but that's it. The value you get from these offers could be 10x worse than what someone else gets, so keep that in mind. Every players money is equal to Kabam, but rewards are not equal to every player. Just saying..

Never pay for RNG.. very sensible.

• plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Yawn. Another post of should I or shouldn't I. Do what your gonna do, then you can make another post that asks if you should rank/level up said champ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    plpkok said:

Yawn. Another post of should I or shouldn't I. Do what your gonna do, then you can make another post that asks if you should rank/level up said champ.

Share your negativity elsewhere
  • Vatris said:

I dont even have a 6 star shard yet and I'm literally the same level as you

I am level 54 and have 0 6star shards and only 7 5stars which includes hulk buster and miles morales and og cap.. So I win?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

As the title suggests, should I buy the 6* shards deal?

if you buy shards and its ur first 6*,so u most likely might endup with 6* janefoster,dp xforce,rhino or some stuff like that so i suggest wait for 15 days. next uncollected will be up soon. earn those
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Helllllllllllll no
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Bishop is a good champ. Gratz!