**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

On whom should I use my science rank 3-4 gem?

I got a science gem from variant completion and I have three options: Quake (who I'm not very good at using), Gulk (who I could use to help complete variant 2), or wait for a better option like Void or Cap IW.

On whom should I use my science rank 3-4 gem? 38 votes

Quake
39%
GamerJim0172Lvernon15RoOOtsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentEtjamaZuroAlexAvalonSquishyjrThe_4THAmbjonyNikhil_MBMasterChief1176Ewell65SSS69Vatris 15 votes
Gulk
44%
RaganatorNojokejaymSpiderCoolsAanthoDonnymeijKerneasGamerTEugene_VirtuosoJuggerNotTheSpicyKnightThicco_ModeErosenseiogH3t3rChuck_NorrisHehehdhdRd0310Nightbat214 17 votes
Wait for someone better
15%
BigPoppaCBONETheManMythLegendManup456Charlie_SceneKalantakblack_kill288 6 votes

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Both are ok unduped but better awaken.. depends on who your other champions are and if you really want to rank up Quake or Gulk now.. btw, is the rank up limited to older champions? What if you pull Thing or Human Torch.. She-Hulk.
  • JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
    I also have a science AG so it further incentivizes me to wait for a better champ to pull
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Quake
    Both are awesome but Quake you can keep spamming heavies with
  • bagginsbaggins Posts: 51
    psp742 said:

Both are ok unduped but better awaken...

Quake's Awakened ability is almost useless.
  • Nightbat214Nightbat214 Posts: 24
    Gulk
    I would say gulk because he is way less complex of a champion to get the full potential out of but if you were to pull say....a five star void which would definitely benefit from being awakened then I would go for the void
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If you play her well she’s a beast, 2nd best champ in the game imo, I have no regrets on maxing her out
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Quake is a fantastic “tool box” champ. She works on 90 percent of EQ bosses (exception being last thanos). Watch a few videos and try a few duels and see if you can become an effective Quaker. If you can, she is well worth it.

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Wait I think. If you don’t like using quake, then don’t use her.
  • Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Posts: 15
    Gulk
    Gulk is awesome in general and for variant 2 starburst and poison nodes. It's only r4 why wait? Lol