**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nick fury 10% and 20% buff

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Is there anyway that this can show up on the hero champ even as a passive buff. I honestly have tested it out and cant tell if its working right now. At least with a buff icon we can know its activated. Just a thought!

Dont mind this old skrull...

Comments

• Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    I tested out his synergy. synergy works as described in 3 scenarios. 1. without Nick Fury 2. with Nick Fury 3. with Nick Fury when he is dead.
    10% attack and 20% attack are working.
    There is a display problem. Before the fight is should show attack number higher for 10% or 20% in Nick is dead but it does not. It showes increase only in PI if you put Nick Fury in the team but it does not make a difference in numbers if he is alive or dead.
    I tested out the DAMAGE on light and medium attack, critical and non critical attack, numbers do increase as they should which means the synergy works fine as it should. The only problem is the display in attack number before the fight. But no worries he works, that is the most important thing.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Dzon4488 said:

I tested out his synergy. synergy works as described in 3 scenarios. 1. without Nick Fury 2. with Nick Fury 3. with Nick Fury when he is dead.
    10% attack and 20% attack are working.
    There is a display problem. Before the fight is should show attack number higher for 10% or 20% in Nick is dead but it does not. It showes increase only in PI if you put Nick Fury in the team but it does not make a difference in numbers if he is alive or dead.
    I tested out the DAMAGE on light and medium attack, critical and non critical attack, numbers do increase as they should which means the synergy works fine as it should. The only problem is the display in attack number before the fight. But no worries he works, that is the most important thing.

I think the main reason for why it doesn’t show pre fight is for LOL
    Giving all champs 20% will basically make almost all 4/55 qualify
    Yes but it could be passive and activated at start of the fight therefore no increase to timer.
    edited August 2019

1st picture fury alive 10%
    2nd no nick fury
    3rd nick fury dead 20% it does appear that charges dropped to 9 at the hit. Was 10 b4 the heavy.

(Order came in different from upload) edit

All heavies but #s arent right.
    edited August 2019
    Zuko_ILC check your poise charges. They are not the same. Also there in 2 of your screenshots Dexterity is active, that increases the attack. Dexterity should not be active in this kind of testing. I used simple champion in my testing and I did not activate Dexterity. Those are default medium attacks.

Dzon4488 said:

Zuko_ILC check your poise charges. They are not the same. You should use a champion who is simple for testing.

I did mention the charges but the % isn't even scaling right on a crit heavy between the two. Go ahead and test it out with heavies see if you can produce the same results. Without an icon we honestly have no idea if it gets bugged and stops working which happens often in the game.
    All right, here are the CRITICAL LIGHT ATTACKS in 3 different scenarios.

And here are a few more screenshots. I used Daredevil. Only heavy attacks. His heavy attacks are from 2 parts but damage from both is same (if they are both non crit or both crit).
    Damage scales as it should with critical hits and with non critical hits. Damage works. But as I mentioned before it does not display in pre fight screen.

edited August 2019
    Dzon4488 said:

And here are a few more screenshots. I used Daredevil. Only heavy attacks. His heavy attacks are from 2 parts but damage from both is same (if they are both non crit or both crit).
    Damage scales as it should with critical hits and with non critical hits. Damage works. But as I mentioned before it does not display in pre fight screen.

So if it stopped working due to a bug how would you know?
    I am not saying it should not be displayed. Everything should be displayed. I am saying it is not bugged. There is a difference.
    Dzon4488 said:

I am not saying it should not be displayed. Everything should be displayed. I am saying it is not bugged. There is a difference.

Well that's exactly what I suggested lol. For it to be shown as theres no way to tell if it's working or if its working correctly.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It doesnt need to show anything. Even if it did that would not guarantee you it would be working, rrally. Just test it yourself and you will see the difference.
    Since no one talked about a bug or problem for it, I would assume ots working fine

It doesnt need to show anything. Even if it did that would not guarantee you it would be working, rrally. Just test it yourself and you will see the difference.
    Since no one talked about a bug or problem for it, I would assume ots working fine

Well wouldn't it be easy to know it wasn't working if there was no icon showing? Instead right now we just have to assume it is activating. We have no clue if something breaks in the game and it no longer activates currently. Heimdall synergy shows one so this shouldn't be too difficult. Now if you dashed backed and held block and the fury icon didn't activate you would immediately know there is an issue. Should they remove the fury passive for his synergy too because we don't need to see it?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

2nd no nick fury
    3rd nick fury dead 20% it does appear that charges dropped to 9 at the hit. Was 10 b4 the heavy.

You get more damage when you are below 50% health

Zuko_ILC said:

2nd no nick fury

You get more damage when you are below 50% health
    That's not the point of the post. The point of the post is theres no passive fury that shows due to the synergies so we would never know if it didn't activate for a fight.