**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta servers

I’ve tried multiple times and keep getting kicked from the beta server. What’s going on here guys? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Not sure where to post this but since I can't access the Beta forums, I guess this is the place?

I'm unable to access the beta. Whenever I try and switch servers the game disconnects and it even logs me out. I've tried on both Android and iOS devices. I don't know what to do at this point, I just want to play with the proposed changes and see how fun the reworks will be.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    ditto
  • TagrimwulfTagrimwulf Posts: 2
    Same for me
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    My brother cant rank either past r2 with the rank up both are maxed out at r2 but isnt being allowed to use r3-4
  • Can y'all please reach out to our Support team about this? Thank you! You can contact them via the in-game menu or by going HERE.
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Is it just me or is the beta server just terrible. Every level, rank up or sig stone added cause the game to have and error then reset... 40 minutes just to rank and add sig stone to colossus. Havent even played it yet and I'm done
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    Click settings from the home page in game. Sign into Kabam again using your email address and password. Click OK when it says your accounts are linked already. Now you can press participate or you may need to restart and select beta after doing the above.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Click settings from the home page in game. Sign into Kabam again using your email address and password. Click OK when it says your accounts are linked already. Now you can press participate or you may need to restart and select beta after doing the above.

Where is the rest of the turtle family lol
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    I will be submitting a ticket but can anyone also assist, I do not see any iso in store for purchase nor have received any in mail, I can purchase rank ups and awakening, I have the 22m gold but no iso at all.
  • Summoner8516Summoner8516 Posts: 23

Can y'all please reach out to our Support team about this? Thank you! You can contact them via the in-game menu or by going HERE.

Done. The issue is they reply saying they probably can’t do anything and the. They close the ticket.

I’m disappointed because I wanted to ask a few questions in the beta forum