Initial 24 6* Hero Predictions

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Member Posts: 782 ★★★
I know that many will joke that the crystal will be filled with nothing but underpowered champs like Luke Cage, Hulkbuster and Spidergwen, but I actually think that is unlikely. I personally believe that the champs that were left out of the 5* crystal will be in the initial 6* group, much like champs that were left out of the 4* crystal (Rhino, Cyclops, Ronan) were in that first batch of 12 5*s. That is 16... I'd wager a decent amount that those guys are all in the crystal. The other 8 spots, they'll probably sprinkle in ones they loved the design of, someone very desirable, some great defenders, and some turds.

Here are my predictions:

Science: Abomination, Electro, Captain America (WW2), Joe Fixit

Skill: Black Widow, Daredevil (Classic), Agent Venom, Black Panther (Civil War)

Mutant: Deadpool (X-Force), Magneto (Marvel Now), Wolverine, Nightcrawler

Tech: Ultron (Classic), Vision (Age of Ultron), Civil Warrior, Howard the Duck

Cosmic: Gamora, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Carnage

Mystic: Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Guillotine, Mordo

Comments

• ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Member Posts: 55
    LOL you will find out not me I am on here killing time waiting for my wife to get ready to Poke hunt. My new game is Pokemon Go that I will be playing with my wife a 2 daughters.
  • gianni120gianni120 Member Posts: 27
    Still here you are, hanging out in the MCOC Forums.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Member Posts: 754 ★★★
    With Classic Ultron being a LoL exclusive, I don't see him being in the crystals. If they added those special champs to general crystals, Kang and Thanos would be added before he would be.
    The science list looks possible, a mix of good and bad.
    Skill looks possible as well, although I would imagine at least one would be a dud as opposed to all okay to good.
    Mutant, I honestly don't think they would put Wolverine in at first. Maybe Beast instead.
    Tech: See above about Ultron, replace him with WM, because they can =P
    Cosmic: Legit enough
    Mystic: Replace DS with IF or TJF for balance.
    But it's all speculative anyway. If they put in too many that need to be duped, there will be hell to pay. Too many good champs, there will be hell to pay =P
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    They gonna add only 1 top champ for each class so expect:
    Kamala khan
    Iron patriot
    Joe fixit
    Dr strange
    Colossus
    Daredevil netflix

They might make exception for science class and add Spider gwen and Antman...can't wait
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    Kamala khan
    Iron patriot
    Joe fixit
    Dr strange
    Colossus
    Daredevil netflix

They might make exception for science class and add Spider gwen and Antman...can't wait
    Are u kidding me man?How in the freaking world can u miss luke cage?How?
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Kamala khan
    Iron patriot
    Joe fixit
    Dr strange
    Colossus
    Daredevil netflix

They wanted to add him, but unfortunately they ran out of spots, they will add him in next release of more 6* champs so don't worry!
    Kamala khan
    Iron patriot
    Joe fixit
    Dr strange
    Colossus
    Daredevil netflix

They wanted to add him, but unfortunately they ran out of spots, they will add him in next release of more 6* champs so don't worry!

Oh,thank god!I got frightened for a sec that luke cage wasn't gonna be added as a six star!
  • gianni120gianni120 Member Posts: 27
    As for the OP: I'm pretty scared of the Champs Kabam is going to put in this 6* Crystal... Imagine an ENDLESS time of grinding and waiting for a 6* Champ (even more than for a 5 Star now) and then getting Joe Fixit or someone of that caliber. That would be devastating. Even a Juggernaut or a Cyclops would make someones heart break.
    Even more so when they decide to put 3-4 amazing Champs like Magik, Wolverine, Star Lord etc. in there. You hope desperately to get one of those and end up with a 6* Carnage with whom you have to face a fully powered up 6* Magik from some lucky b****** on AW defense.
    So they either have to implement only the good ones or only bad ones. Otherwise thousands of phones will break, guaranteed.
    gianni120 wrote: »
    As for the OP: I'm pretty scared of the Champs Kabam is going to put in this 6* Crystal... Imagine an ENDLESS time of grinding and waiting for a 6* Champ (even more than for a 5 Star now) and then getting Joe Fixit or someone of that caliber. That would be devastating. Even a Juggernaut or a Cyclops would make someones heart break.
    Even more so when they decide to put 3-4 amazing Champs like Magik, Wolverine, Star Lord etc. in there. You hope desperately to get one of those and end up with a 6* Carnage with whom you have to face a fully powered up 6* Magik from some lucky b****** on AW defense.
    So they either have to implement only the good ones or only bad ones. Otherwise thousands of phones will break, guaranteed.
    #NerfMagik
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Member Posts: 55
    You are right I need to go now I was just having some fun waiting for ny wife but it is really time to move on goodluck to you all I am out.
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Member Posts: 252
    Wow watch brian grant much. All you did was take his suggestion and changed a couple of champs. Be origional
    Hi I'm a grown man, husband, with a brain mentality of a 6 year old blonde boy. I pretended to quit my favorite game and went into the forums to troll and tell everybody about how I quit yeah I sure showed them, even though I'm not really quitting too. I'm a grown man. My name is ChrisA19978

Lmfao
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I wish all 24 are new champs, not available in any variety below 6-stars.

I agree, but that is wishful thinking. Think of how buggy adding that many new champs at once to the game would be.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Top defenders + worst champ for each class to milk AW:

Science: Spiderman, MM, Electro, Abom
    Mutant: NC, Iceman, Red Cy, Red Mags
    Mystic: Dormy, Magik, Juggs, Mordo
    Tech: HB, IM, IP, Yandu
    Skill: CWBP, AV, Falcon, Karnak
    Cosmic: Hype, KK, Groot, Carbage
    Top defenders + worst champ for each class to milk AW:

Science: Spiderman, MM, Electro, Abom
    Mutant: NC, Iceman, Red Cy, Red Mags
    Mystic: Dormy, Magik, Juggs, Mordo
    Tech: HB, IM, IP, Yandu
    Skill: CWBP, AV, Falcon, Karnak
    Cosmic: Hype, KK, Groot, Carbage

If the last two champs are garbage like u stated..then I disagree wid u..mordo and yondu are NOT trash!
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Member Posts: 782 ★★★
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Wow watch brian grant much. All you did was take his suggestion and changed a couple of champs. Be origional

Who's that? A youtuber I'm guessing? Do you have a link?

I came to this conclusion by own fwiw, but I'm not shocked if anyone else did, nor do I want credit or anything. It's just my guesses is all.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1noun70uHuPPkSNzL5qag
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

I came to this conclusion by own fwiw, but I'm not shocked if anyone else did, nor do I want credit or anything. It's just my guesses is all.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1noun70uHuPPkSNzL5qag

Thanks!
    Hmmm. His list has 11 in common with mine. Not exactly the same.

The rational for mine is explained, but I'll cover it again. Champs missing from the 5* crystal is the first criteria. That's Abomination, Electro, Captain America (WW2), Joe Fixit, Black Widow, Daredevil (Classic), Deadpool (X-Force), Magneto (Marvel Now), Wolverine, Vision (Age of Ultron), Gamora, Ms. Marvel, Thor,Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch. The add in Ultron (Classic) much like they added in the RoL prize champs in the initial 5* crystal.

The rest were filled in with:

good defenders: Agent Venom, Black Panther (Civil War), Nightcrawler, Mordo
    showcase heroes (they created them): Guillotine, Civil Warrior
    poison pills: Howard the Duck, Carnage

That's how I came up with my list of guesses.
    Oh, watching Brian's video I noticed I missed Black Bolt as not being in the 5* crystal. In that case, he'd take Carnage's spot on my guess list.

Updated:

Science: Abomination, Electro, Captain America (WW2), Joe Fixit

Skill: Black Widow, Daredevil (Classic), Agent Venom, Black Panther (Civil War)

Mutant: Deadpool (X-Force), Magneto (Marvel Now), Wolverine, Nightcrawler

Tech: Ultron (Classic), Vision (Age of Ultron), Civil Warrior, Howard the Duck

Cosmic: Gamora, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Black Bolt

Mystic: Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Guillotine, Mordo
  • nebneb Member Posts: 453 ★★★
    Any champ that's not coming to 5 star will never see 6 star status. One of the points of adding a new star tier is diminishing god tier champs without actually nerfing them and making people flip out. I'd expect all 6 stars will be low to average champs but better then current god tier simply due to stats.
    neb wrote: »
    Any champ that's not coming to 5 star will never see 6 star status. One of the points of adding a new star tier is diminishing god tier champs without actually nerfing them and making people flip out. I'd expect all 6 stars will be low to average champs but better then current god tier simply due to stats.

I don't know if I agree with you. A lot of the former god tier champs aren't god tier anymore, and some of them require being duped to really come into their own (OG DD, BW, Switch, Cap2, MM, Thor, etc). Duping a 6* is going to be near impossible for probably the next 18 months... I could see these champs being phased back in. There was no real reason to hold them out of the 5* crystal, so I think their impending 6* status was why.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    neb wrote: »

I don't know if I agree with you. A lot of the former god tier champs aren't god tier anymore, and some of them require being duped to really come into their own (OG DD, BW, Switch, Cap2, MM, Thor, etc). Duping a 6* is going to be near impossible for probably the next 18 months... I could see these champs being phased back in. There was no real reason to hold them out of the 5* crystal, so I think their impending 6* status was why.

They're claiming again few days ago that those champs never will be 5*, replying to the nerfed-god argument.