**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to sue Thing?

I've seen two different strategies how to use Thing and I am not sure which one is the best for damage output. Both strategies start the same: your team is Thing, The Champion, Angela, Hela and Heimdall (in that order). Next, make sure your entire team dies other than Thing. The next step is where I'm not sure what to do: Either build up to 20 rock stacks and then get punched in the face to intentionally try and die (synergies go into effect), or do it the other way and die intentionally to get synergies to proc and then build up the rock stacks. Help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    use* lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sue is invisible woman, not Thing
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    If you wanna Sue thing, the battlerealm would offer Jenniffer walters and Matt murdock as options
    Walters just lost one of her specialities so I wouldn't recommend her
    Murdock on the other hand knows when thing is gonna throw something his way and can avoid it so I'd choose him
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    I still remember an old Marvel online game, Avengers Alliance. She-Hulk and Daredevil had a synergy together called "Ambulance Chasers" :D
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    did Thing take the kids again?