**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Boss 6.2 still BUGGED

As I work through exploring 6.2 I made the decision to move to 6.2.6 and the champion boss. I used She Hulk against him as she was my only counter for him. With her nerf coming in a weeks time I thought I should get in and clear him while I can.

Firstly this fight is incredibly hard, theres no denying that, but my concern comes specifically from his final 10% which are bugged. The way this fight works during the final 10% is that you you need 5 prowess charges and then you can special 3 him to beat him. But this doesn't happen, because when I reached the 5 prowess charges he gained another 5 indestructible buffs. Attached are 2 photos that show two seperate occasions over the past day's attempts. Here is it clear that I should be able to beat him, and but he has 5 indestructible charges again. This happened 5 times where it was impossible to beat him, causing me to waste over 1500 units to try and defeat a bugged boss.

Making difficult content is part of the fun. But when it is clearly bugged thats a huge problem. This fight was impossible for me to clear for no reason other than, it's BUGGED. It's incredibly frustrating for a player when you put units into revives to get nothing out of it. I feel something has to be done, whether through fixing the fight or through some compensation. There is no way it's legally fair to have something like this present in the game and do nothing but ignore the problem.

Now I have tried to contact support and they haven't even tried to help me in any way. They have ignored my emails and chosen to not address my issue at all. I have wasted over 1500 units trying to clear him and had to leave the quest. I feel there is a big issue currently with this fight and Kabam are still ignoring it.

want to know what you guys think, and more importantly if Kabam will actually get in contact with me and help solve this issue.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Loudog said:

As I work through exploring 6.2 I made the decision to move to 6.2.6 and the champion boss. I used She Hulk against him as she was my only counter for him. With her nerf coming in a weeks time I thought I should get in and clear him while I can.

Firstly this fight is incredibly hard, theres no denying that, but my concern comes specifically from his final 10% which are bugged. The way this fight works during the final 10% is that you you need 5 prowess charges and then you can special 3 him to beat him. But this doesn't happen, because when I reached the 5 prowess charges he gained another 5 indestructible buffs. Attached are 2 photos that show two seperate occasions over the past day's attempts. Here is it clear that I should be able to beat him, and but he has 5 indestructible charges again. This happened 5 times where it was impossible to beat him, causing me to waste over 1500 units to try and defeat a bugged boss.

Making difficult content is part of the fun. But when it is clearly bugged thats a huge problem. This fight was impossible for me to clear for no reason other than, it's BUGGED. It's incredibly frustrating for a player when you put units into revives to get nothing out of it. I feel something has to be done, whether through fixing the fight or through some compensation. There is no way it's legally fair to have something like this present in the game and do nothing but ignore the problem.

Now I have tried to contact support and they haven't even tried to help me in any way. They have ignored my emails and chosen to not address my issue at all. I have wasted over 1500 units trying to clear him and had to leave the quest. I feel there is a big issue currently with this fight and Kabam are still ignoring it.

want to know what you guys think, and more importantly if Kabam will actually get in contact with me and help solve this issue.

Did he heal once you removed the indestructables? You have to fire off the special immediately, if you dont it is possible for him to heal and then you have to go through that again.
  • LoudogLoudog Posts: 3
    Did he heal once you removed the indestructables? You have to fire off the special immediately, if you dont it is possible for him to heal and then you have to go through that again.

I posted the SP3 right away, I can confirm he never healed on the photos above. But also if he did heal on the other ones thats such a dodgy mechanic to have in game. That's ridiculous.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Loudog said:

I posted the SP3 right away, I can confirm he never healed on the photos above. But also if he did heal on the other ones thats such a dodgy mechanic to have in game. That's ridiculous.

It's in his info. Once indestructible is off, he can launch his specials or trigger Primal Fury to regen above 10% and get his Dark Match back.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Luckily i used my 5* r4 hood and solo’d him. But god damn, id hate to deal with that bogus mechanic.

Edit: I tell a lie, I got him down 100% to 10% in one, and then took the remaining 10% with one revive. Hood really is the mvp