**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please can we finally have our Drax rank down tickets

She-Hulk is a great champ. She has loads and loads of utility in the game. She has lots one tiny piece of her toolkit and Kabam and now talking about character-specific rankdown tickets. For She-Hulk. Who is actually still amazing regardless.

Given that they are prepared to do this, I am wondering if it’s possible for them to finally cycle back to the biggest silent nerf in the game’s history... Drax.

Way back in the day when resources were incredibly rare and rosters were small, I took 5* Drax to R4 and used a 5* awakening gem on him. I did that purely for his amazing ability to counter evade champs like Ultron, Classic Spidey, Nightcrawler, Mordo, etc.

While countering evade champs was not officially written into Drax’s abilities, it was a skill that all Youtubers were listing as one of Drax’s abilities. It was a skill Drax had always had for the entire time I’d played the game. It was utility that Kabam had officially referred to Drax having as part of his toolset (in one of the champion spotlights, Kabam listed Drax as a counter, due to Drax’s ability to counter evades).

Based PURELY ENTIRELY on Drax’s ability to counter evade, I invested a massive percent of my resources into taking him to R4 and spending a 5* gem on him.

Less than 24hrs later, Kabam silently removed his ability to counter evade champs. They didn’t tell anyone and I found out the hard way by dying in alliance quest using Drax and getting smacked where previously I shouldn’t have been.

My huge investment into Drax was PURELY for his ability to counter evade. Since the silent nerf (less than 24hrs after I invested in him) Drax has sat totally unused in my roster. I was running 4* champs over him as Drax literally has zero reason to exist in the game other than as an evade counter. Sure he can bleed people a tiny bit and hit a bit hard, but so what. I have loads of champs that cause more bleeds and loads that hit harder.

Drax literally has no reason to exist in the game since the silent nerf all that time ago.

I have been patiently waiting for this precedent to be set, and it has well and truly been set with She-Hulk who will still be amazing even after this nerf.

If She-Hulk justifies rank down tickets.... WHY NOT DRAX??!!

Comments

• SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    You hit the nail on the head there mate, Drax was never game breaking and the way he was just changed because of "frame rate" was a bit of a punch in the gut. So I don't think it's unreasonable to think that if the still good She-hulk will get rank down tickets specifically for her then it'd be cool to see Drax be so lucky