**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons ends in three days?

tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
Are dungeons going to end in three days? No more rounds after current dungeons?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    They have a rotating schedule. They return eventually. I've heard it's the last or first 2 weeks of every month but I'm uncertain. They will return eventually.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I believe it's the last two weeks
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    It’s the last two weeks of the monthly event
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Made this and InfoBot distributed. Plan on making these for Dungeons going forward.

• tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

Made this and InfoBot distributed. Plan on making these for Dungeons going forward.

It's confusing. At the moment, mutant and mytic dungeons are running. It is showing tech and science or am I reading it wrong?
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    this is wrong and I think dungeons are gone after two days (back in 2 or 2.5 weeks)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yeah, I don’t think another skill/cosmic starts on the 3rd but I could be wrong.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    it will be back on the second to last monday of the month.
  • Lormif said:

it will be back on the second to last monday of the month.

Dungeons are on a rotational schedule. They end but then come back as per Lormif's comment here. Around that time you will see Dungeons again.
This discussion has been closed.