**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Loyalty going to be increased at any point?

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
This is a long standing topic that I believe deserves a bit more discussion. The current amount of loyalty a user can get in game is very minimal in terms of what is needed to actually buy boosts and/or do high level AQ. Short of winning every war you ever play in there is no real way of getting a decent amount of loyalty.

You want to stop the black market for resources in this game then stop making resources that are so ridiculous to obtain. Realistically it's just loyalty.

Gold you can farm.
BC you can farm.
Loyalty you have to pray you hit the lottery out of the war crystals and win every single war you participate in.

Currently you need to participate in WAR TO GET LOYALTY TO DO AQ. How exactly does that add up?

The 1k loyalty a day for sending out helps to your alliance is barely anything and do I even need to mention the war victor and defeat crystals that have NEVER BEEN UPDATED?

I have a few ideas that I think could help and not "break the game." Feel free to add anything on!

1) Increase the daily loyalty from "help" to 2k.
2) UPDATE THE WAR CRYSTALS ALREADY, put something in these that people actually want to get namely an increased chance at a bigger chunk of loyalty.
3) Add loyalty to other parts of the game (arena, eq, story mode) even if very minimal like 50-100 and making it farmable in arena, any more loyalty we can obtain the better.
4) Get some loyalty back from each AQ or at the end of the series.

At some point nobody will have anymore loyalty and your high tier AQ will only be accessible via people buying the donations with units which is probably the master plan anyway.

Comments

• TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    This would be nice actually. This is the one resource that is more painful than any other.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would like to see more loyalty added to AQ. Many alliances are preferring to play AQ over war. It's nearly impossible to get enough loyalty to do harder maps without war unless u spend a ton of money. At least make the amount of loyalty, gold, and battlechips u get from units a fair amount. 100 units should get a lot more than it currently does. I think this was adjusted recently but its still to low in my opinion
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    @Kabam Miike can we have any info regarding
    more sources of earning loyalty?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    50k a week for 7x7 donations is just brutal.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    OR just reduce loyalty cost for map 6 and 7
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Stewman said:

OR just reduce loyalty cost for map 6 and 7

I thought they were going to go that route when they reduced the cost a while back but everything other than loyalty cost was reduced.
    So, is this ever going to be looked at or is it classified as a non issue?
    I'd love to get a mod to comment if loyalty is being looked into at the very least. Winning wars is the real only way to get this currency at a decent clip.