**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire Voyant insane regeneration

lesterjoao84lesterjoao84 Posts: 10
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
So I just happened to see Lagacy's review of CV and her regen is insane, kinda like Doctor strange pre 12.0... the most interesting part is that her regen is based on damage done just like Ghost Rider and Doctor Strange pre 12.0... so Kabam can you confirm if this is working as intended as I was planning to spend some cash to get her and nerfing her later and even a RDT wouldnt justify the cash spend to get her

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I mean she doesn't look like she's got a crazy amount of damage (at least in her regen phase) so I don't think I'd be all that worried.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

V1PER1987 said:

Stop it with these posts already. Move on.

The guy has a point. In the last month or so two champions people used a lot of resources on got nerfed... And he mentioned a similar situation were other characters with this ability were Nerf. I don't think it's trolling he has a point.
    and Archangel as well he was my 1st 4/55 n he has never been same, his heavy got "frame rate thing balance" got passive stuns removed from ability, and offcourse RNg alwys stays against him now, sometimes u do 4 heavys n not 1 bleed, sometimes 2 heavys n ur good for neuros. so yeh agree OP has a point, havent seen the videos n her regen sounds same as DS he also did regen some % of damage done. (healing a lot from Sp3s)
    so most likely her regen wont b what it is now for sure.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Just wait 3 months after her release then you’ll know if she’s getting buffed or toned down
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    HAHAHA.. you got this idea from ilacskills correct????
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Any regen that is based on damage aka pre 12.0 strange that healed a ton when armor break and sp3 it will get toned to a certain number that only changes by max hp hope kabam sees it before people spend on her as if that regen is gonna be insane then good but if gonna change might aswell be before shes released in Crystal's
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Just Basic crystals my Little cute Boys 🤪😜😘🥰🤩😍💋
  • Options
    lesterjoao84lesterjoao84 Posts: 10
    edited September 2019

I mean she doesn't look like she's got a crazy amount of damage (at least in her regen phase) so I don't think I'd be all that worried.

You need to check Lagacy's video on YouTube.. she went from 48% HP to 97% HP from 1 special 2... that's definitely alot of regen.