**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with new Time After Time Event Quest

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
Just wanted to let you guys know, at the moment there is an issue with the new eq that prevents me from accessing beyond chapter 2 via the menu.

Comments

• NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Isn't it supposed to be like that? A new chapter is unlocked weekly if I remember correctly
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    It's locked, you're not supposed to be able to get into those until they're unlocked, next week.

That said - I got into Chapter 3 by clicking on "Play Next" after defeating MODOK in Chapter 2...clearly not supposed to
  • Yup same here as @PantherusNZ . There’s a bug. I kept just doing “play next” without even thinking about locked quests or anything alike and my energy got me into Phoenix. Once I logged out I wasn’t able to get in. Maybe they already fixed it. Nevertheless, here’s what I’m taking about:

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    I decided not to push it and didn't do any of that event, just in case it causes a problem.
  • There was an issue where it was possible to access Chapter 3 and beyond if you pushed the button to play the next quest, but that wasn't intended and has been fixed. Chapter 3 will be available next week.
This discussion has been closed.