**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap iw vs omega red vs blade

Who would you prioritize to r4 first as a 5*? I’m cavalier working to 100% act 5 and have done a completion run on variant 2. Have not done LOL or variant 1/3

Cap iw vs omega red vs blade 22 votes

Captain America iw duped
50%
NifzOsfan8Ingi_Freyr1975DarthPhalFreedomCrusadeX_Factor_AgentBLACKMILKTEA_88The_WatcherFreeToPlay_21XLSRSislack 11 votes
Omega red duped
45%
DrZolaNoırePeterQuillAleorVoodooChilewarung73MiStaLovaCtleath_013Wade420wilson69TheSaith 10 votes
Blade duped
4%
doctorb 1 vote

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sig levels?
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Feel free to leave reasons for the champ you would choose! I have r5 venom r4 starky, red hulk, nebula, sentinel, x23, and Magik. 6* hood, dd, king pin, and storm
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @Etjama caiw 80, blade 40, omega red 60
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Those are the 3 I have at R5, all duped. My favorite is Omega Red, but he demanded much love from me: high sig, full suicides and Sabretooth synergy. Blade, once my main champ to clear content, I now use against Dimentional Beings and Villains (paired with Ghost Rider).

If you use suicides and have a Sabretooth to place on your team, I'd go for Omega. If not, my second choice would be Blade (better with GR).
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    zeezee57 said:

Agree with post above until the end lol if you're running suicides or can get Omegas sig a lot higher hes the guy, otherwise I'd go Cap. I have Cap 5/65 sig 200 and hes my go to for most content. Was a workhorse in V2 and V3 as well as act 6. Unless you have Sparky and GR ranked up and need to finish the trio with Blade I'd rank him 3rd here.

Exactly what I was gonna say (taking out the V2, V3 and Act 6 part. I'm not there yet. Don't have a 5/65 sig 200 Cap either.)
  • Omega red duped
    O.r. or cap...not blade tho