**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

REASONS GROOT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REWORKED FIRST:My ideas.

Yeah yeah yeah, Ive posted so many of these I hate my life, yet every time people think the mutant man of steel is worse than Groot. But Colossus has a slightly more higher base damage than groot.
  1. Colossus has higher base damage and base crit than groot. Colossus at 3 star r1 Level 1 has 13.9% Crit chance. Groot on the other hand, has 12.2% at same rank and level.
  2. Colossus also has synergy bonuses with Emma frost and Omega red. These also enhance his damage past Groots. And what does Groot have? This ****
    ---->

3. Colossus has higher defense but this doesnt matter, unless you face-tank.
Even as a 5 star, without his furys and crit damage, groot only hits for 500 damage on his sp2. And is that impressive? Uh, no. And that was a crit. Even Falcon, at the same level and rank hits for about 1-2k on both hits. I am biased
100%. Look at this

And this

Yeah, I know the mutant gem from V2. I also know I have a duped Groot. Screw off. Do I think colossus should be reworked? Yeah, but Groot is worse.
The point is, I am a progressing player, Im working on act 5 chapter 4, I have Colossus as a 4 star and Groot as a 5 star. I really just dont care. I also have Ægon. #Kabamhurryupwiththebuff.

Comments

• Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Listen man, be thankful for what you've been given; o:)
    -Sunspot is a god tier DMG and Incinerate dealing Champ top 15 best Champs in the Game.
    -Ghost Rider who is till good for low-mid AQ even i use some or even most times
    My point is if you think that Kabam will hurry with the buff you're sadly mistaken and TRUST ME you'll get much worse Champs than Groot, Those that when you pull you instantly feel like you're soul just got Crushed. Im talking champs like Falcon for Christmas and Rhino for you're Birthday.
  • Options
    RyanwhalesRyanwhales Posts: 60
    BlackJ4zz said:

Listen man, be thankful for what you've been given; o:)
    -Sunspot is a god tier DMG and Incinerate dealing Champ top 15 best Champs in the Game.
    -Ghost Rider who is till good for low-mid AQ even i use some or even most times
    My point is if you think that Kabam will hurry with the buff you're sadly mistaken and TRUST ME you'll get much worse Champs than Groot, Those that when you pull you instantly feel like you're soul just got Crushed. Im talking champs like Falcon for Christmas and Rhino for you're Birthday.

Be thankful? Why? This post isnt about groot its just to showoff my sunspot lol. But yeah rhino needs a buff too, but I think groot has worse damage still. Also I have falcon, he is like a really weak blade.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I am Groot.