**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fighting against Nightcrawler

Which champion is best to stop nightcrawler's evade?

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Killmonger, Venom
    Evade a special and hit them while they are recovering (Killmonger), or get them below 18% health (Venom).
    You can try to get Killmonger in his Swashbuckling mode, but that can be hard. Look that up on YouTube.
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    she hulk. hit him with the heavy
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

I like Proxima Midnight... she constantly gets True Accuracy, making her ignore any Evade ability.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Any character that can inflict a Slow debuff also works, like She Hulk and Spider-Gwen
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    I found my answer the only unique and best champ is an awakened Iceman to permanently stop the Nightcrawler's evade
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    it only works if you keep refreshing coldsnap with sp1

best you can is learn how to swith his mode to swashbuckling. works for all scenarios
  • Options
    monomugg said:

it only works if you keep refreshing coldsnap with sp1

best you can is learn how to swith his mode to swashbuckling. works for all scenarios

but it is hard rather than refreshing coldsnap
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    There are a few good options. Proxima, Corvus with Proxima synergy, Killmonger, Iceman, Emma Frost, Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk are probably the best. Venom is the best by far against Spider-Man champs, but only does good with other evade champs when they're under 18%. But as was already mentioned, with Nightcrawler, just push him back and force him into Swashbuckling mode. With his low health pool, it's a super easy fight from there.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost. As long as she in telepath mode bye bye evades
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Haven't actually tried him yet, as he isn't available, but the new guy: Vision/Aarkus.

He keeps inflicting coldsnap as long as you stand near him. He should be brilliant against Nightcrawler.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Quake that boy
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

If you don't have a specific anti-evade champion (and there are quite a few more), then practice switching his stance using a robot, so you can avoid the bleed damage when he does get to hit you. Which he will.

I tend to use my OG Vision for NC, rather than an anti-evade champ.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    i would also mention iron man IW and night thrasher (the latter is the one that i prefer for all evade champs), that can prevent evade simply by hitting your opponent ^_^
  • Options
    Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    Cull with five charges. "Evade failed" message will pop up a few times while you smack him around.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    You can also try to make him switch into bravade, which is now way harder, but still possible
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Despite the class disadvantage Night Thrasher is awesome for countering all types of evade. Attacks with the skate board cannot be evaded.. use medium attacks only and night crawler CANNOT evade you
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

i would also mention iron man IW and night thrasher (the latter is the one that i prefer for all evade champs), that can prevent evade simply by hitting your opponent ^_^

only attacks with the skateboard negate evades, both meduim attacks hit with the skateboard,
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

only attacks with the skateboard negate evades, both meduim attacks hit with the skateboard,
    not only medium, but heavy and SPs too use skateboard ^_^