**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty Pryde Champ Outline

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I came up with many ideas for Emma Frost before it was announced that she would be added to the game (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/49998/new-damage-type-mind-damage#latest). I was glad to see some of them were used (I guess it could have been coincidence, but I am pretty sure it wasn't *all* coincidence; and I am not asking for any credit in any form). After waiting for Kitty Pryde to be added, I have come up with some ideas.

Admittedly, Kitty's ability is pretty hard to make work in this game, not least of all since in the comics she has an enormous advantage over what in the game would be Tech Champs. But since she is without doubt a Mutant, there have to be some limitations. With that said, here are my ideas:

Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat (Mutant)

SYNERGIES

Romance: Spider-Man (Classic), Cyclops(?), Wolverine?

Enemies: Deadpool(?)

PASSIVE ABILITIES: Kitty Pryde can fly, and so she is Immune to Quake’s earthquake abilities while airborne

PHASE: When Kitty’s Dash attack is intercepted or her Block is penetrated, she has a flat 8% chance to phase, letting the attack pass through her harmlessly.

NOTE: For multi-hit Heavy attacks, only a single hit passes through per activation, and Kitty will not be “stunned” if there is another strike coming, allowing her to block or evade it.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SHORT CIRCUIT

When Kitty is attacked in a certain manner (see below), she has a chance to phase, shorting out all circuits and removing related buffs on the opponent. This is calculated seperately from the 8% chance when intercepted or Block-broken. The 8% is decreased to 4% against Tech Champs.

NOTE: Short Circuit is only triggered by objects with circuitry, obviously. However, this makes it a bit tricky. For example, although not a Tech Champ, Winter Soldier can trigger Short Circuit with his cybernetic arm. This will cancel the effects of his Signature Ability, Cybernetic Arm Enhancement.

NOTE: Projectiles and beams will not trigger Short circuit, though Green Goblin’s pumpkins and Rocket’s grenades can, and will pass through Kitty without detonating.

Special Attack 3: Kitty Pryde summons her pet dragon Lockheed to attack and distract the opponent, while Kitty phases through them to strike from behind. This attack has a 100% chance to short out all circuitry and remove related buffs on the opponent.

Comments