Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* Iron man duplicate glitch?

Hey guys, got a weird problem that might be a glitch.

I currently got a duped 3* Iron Man, he's one of my favourite hero's in this game, and saw you can get a 4* in the ARC Overload arena's. So I got into the rank rewards to find that the Iron Man is blue, as if it's going to dupe if I manage to get into the top 10%.

Is this a glitch? Does my Iron Man turn into a 4* if I do well in this arena?

Comments

• Options
    No you just get a 4* iron man with sig level 1
  • Options
    No..lol..
    If you manage to get in top 10% .
    You will get a 4* red colour iron man..
    Score around 2.5 million..you will get him unduped
  • Options
    MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    @Stevo the reason why it's blue is because it's trying to say that you're only going to get 1 sig lvl if you already have a 4* iron man. As opposed to if you pulled him twice in crystals he would be at 20 sig.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    No..lol..
    If you manage to get in top 10% .
    You will get a 4* red colour iron man..
    Score around 2.5 million..you will get him unduped

I suspect you'll be able to get him for a lot less than 2.5 million, as the Featured arena is a brand new High PI character; and most of the high-ranking players won't waste too much time grinding past 1.5 million for a basic 4* Iron Man, who is worth just a +1Sig ability score to them.

Give it a try - if you want to get in the top 10%, this might be one of your best weeks to try. Do it twice, and you can Awaken him. Good luck!