**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Nickhammer wrote: »
    What a lame update!!! Do u think all these things what u have mentioned above are our problems? U only did what makes your lol even harder for us. You all are real money grabers who does things only for your benefits!!!who is waiting for your cw update by the way!! Are u guys kidding!! We are going to protest again if you dont fix the issues we are facing!!

And what kind of ability have you given to hawkeye!! Hermmorhage has 25% chance and their bleeding is very low that it cant even bipass willpower. Then why the hell are we duping him?? If he cant even stack his hermmorhage bleed and if u dont make his sig ability better there is no point of his sig ability!!. Please play your own game and do things what is necessary not what is jusy necessary for lol to grab money.

I know you will ignore this comment but atleast you would read it.

What part of this update makes things harder for players? None of it. The only possible effect this has on LOL is Civil Warrior's buff, but only his signature ability buff it even included in LOL. This is the problem with the forums. You get people who boycott the game publicly because of "game breaking bugs", then continue boycotting the game because the bug fixes "harm the players". It's the most hypocritical philosophy you could go off of. Do you want things fixed or not? You can't change your mind just to go against Kabam no matter what they do.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    A pattern is emerging.

After this update, there won't be a new update that fixes anything for another month. They'll be silent and ignore us for another entire month. :(

You guys need to have updates MUCH more often--every week, not once a month. And by update, I mean bug fixes more than I mean anything new.

I am very disappointed and underwhelmed by this update.

I'm giving up being any bit hopeful for any kind of compensation. Since you won't discuss compensation until all the issues are fixed, and since you have a pattern of only pushing out a fix once a month, I know that you will go radio dark until the end of June. I know now that I can give up all hope throughout June and maybe look for some scraps come July.
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    @Wolfe i don't think so i have a new phone, and it only happens in wait for it ... AQ. It came out of the blue today and happened multiple times, so this can't be a coincidence.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Hi

Excited about the Civil Warrior update! One question though, does the new resistances (bleed &a poison) means he no longer lowers offensive abilities with each Armor Up buff?
  • HP1976HP1976 Posts: 3
    What about the bug for Captain America where his stun is messed up. Doesn't stun much or at all, even when the target is fatigued. Before the 12.0 update he was fine. After that, he is still ruined. Please fix that and all other bugs that people complained about after the 12.0 update. We haven't forgotten, and we are still waiting.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Has compensation been discussed
    When are we going to see the improved in-game descriptions and the charts and graphs that are supposed to better explain flat values, challenger rating, diminishing returns, and so on that you guys have been promising?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Has compensation been discussed

I think their plan is to just wait it out. There were issues after 12.0, then 12.1, then 13.0 and yet no compensation to speak of. People have such short memories that I think it's a sound strategy by them. Compensation? What ever do you mean?
  • @Kabam Miike what about 5* UC? His unstoppable ability doesn't trigger after his special attacks.
  • Why has there been radio silence on parry? Maybe I've missed it but if I did could someone show me what was said about it?

Should we also assume that we will be refunded the units that we paid real life money for because of this very real gameplay issues that we've been dealing with for two months.

Doctor voodoo was singled out as fixed with his dash back; does the same apply for arcangel, rogue and Phoenix?

I still can't believe that this is all they came up after an entire month!
  • CawnbreadCawnbread Posts: 19
    Are you serious this update wrong including fixing Mordo light attack end combo bug?!?!This champ has been out for months and I've seen multiple threads complaining about thisand your still not fixing it. What a load of ****!
  • AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    Good job KABAM on finally fixing some things.
    I have 2 major things that need fixing.
    1 Blocking Ever since patch 12 blocking is not working correctly. If u dont press exactly behind the specuals bar on the bottom left corner it doesn't block and sometimes enemies hit u even when you are blocking.
    2 Prices for Europe You have recently increased the prices for Europe 10%. With the exchange rates for Euros since it is more powerful than the Dollar everything costs 20% more than in the U.S. The prices are already too high making them even higher doesn't make you more money it just drives more customers away.
    Thanks and i hope that these big problems are fixed so we can continue playing and spending.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Again, Kabam can't fix all the bugs at once. They've zoned in on a few, and will continue from there. If you have a bug complaint, then make a thread about it. It will be seen eventually.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    What about being unable to view other war groups information period, not just kills and the infinite loading screens. And not being able to view battle group info in quest.

What about the ai reacting to fast, blocking specials, interrupting them even when successful or having the abilities not work, adding lengths to specials and power attacks.

What about the parry bugs, the bugs with character abilites, the auto fight bug, unstoppable bug getting stock whole fighting unstoppable, the issues with blocking not working properly or having them just get ripped through or dropped , nightcrawler being punched when evading, the bugs with Mordo and other characters etc and many more.

It's a big list, and even though this fixes a lot there's still a lot more to fix.

• DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    edited May 2017
    Why modify Civil Warrior when nobody asked for it and nothing was wrong wih him?

You could help us more on balancing heroes like PSYLOCKE that is a DISGRACE, on top of the list of worse heroes that could be good Imho. Her lower power bar gain when hitting the target and giving extra power to the opponents when she gets hit, add to it the low damage she gives. A complete JOKE!
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    What about Hood's invisibility bug?
    Kabam Miike,

Since there's obviously not going to be any form of compensation, can you AT LEAST lower the price of alliance potions and revives? At one point you had a 50% off sale. Can you talk to whoever and see about making this happen? Thank you.
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Where is the fix for winter soldier' incinerate ??? U guys confirmed it will be in the next patch so WHERR?
  • Definitely a bs update. Got a few decent needed fixes but there are so many needed that this won't make a dent at all. Where the iceman fix? Parry? Disappointed as usual.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    As double edge mastery cause cable degenaration,abomination also cause poison when double edge mastery is on.i found that problem everytime fighting against him in arena.
    Any update about it?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    As double edge mastery cause cable degenaration,abomination also cause poison when double edge mastery is on.i found that problem everytime fighting against him in arena.
    Any update about it?

Abom doesn't require a bleed on him to cause a poison on you. Cables is specific to you having caused the bleed.

Very different mechanics.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Any update about it?

Abom doesn't require a bleed on him to cause a poison on you. Cables is specific to you having caused the bleed.

Very different mechanics.

I know that dupe abom does not require bleed to put poison but you are not understanding its a undupe abomination i fight many time and without even one hit i get poisoned. opponent's should not poison us when they bleed bcz of their mastery
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    Kabam, you've made doctor strange totally useless and so underpowered compared to other unchanged champions, yet you release Hyperion, who just stands there in war defense waiting for his l3 firing it immediately no matter how much I or my alliance members bait him, he very rarely uses his l1 or l1. It's not on the all in node. There is no champion really to neutralize him, neither Vision or Magik works on him in war. When you look at your recent arena data, the cutoffs place the doctor strange to the lowest brackets since the new arenas are out. I think it speaks for itself. So far the overall changes weren't so bad, but at least you should stand behind your new principles and strategy. You want to bring the pool of champs closer together yet you still have this contrasts in the game! UP doc and OP Hyperion. Please, do some revision of this, you have enough data for it. Tons of screenshots online of his damage output etc.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Cyclops (New Xavier School):
    • New ability allows Cyclops to strike with Critical Hits even while the opponent is Blocking.

Here's a copy of the current cyclops abilities + sig

I'm assuming this change only happens during special?

Will the critical damage portion be removed?

Is this a crit block type of damage like the old times when we could be crit while blocking?

o6fecb04nigk.jpg
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike , this sounds like a very promising overdue patch. This really makes many of us happy to hear, & appreciate the dedication on getting this out to us. The double evade bug being first on the list is what is affecting many. And love the Civil Warrior upgrade!

I have a few questions about certain things that were not mentioned, though, my brother...

1. It is awesome that Doctor Voodoo's short dash back is getting fixed. I have been mentioning this for months on the older forums to be looked into, but what happened to the other champs short dash back that was stated was also being looked into for a fix? Ie; Archangel, Phoenix, Mordo, etc

2. For some time now, the timing for Parry comes & goes. More so it's been here ever since last Tuesday server downtime. Was this looked in to at all?

3. Great that Gwenpool's chance to reduce enemy evade's is now being fixed, but any news on her incinerate from her sp1 not being able to stack once again?

4. "Cyclops (New Xavier School): • New ability allows Cyclops to strike with Critical Hits even while the opponent is Blocking." This was one of the main reason's why I deranked my rank 5 level 99 4* Cyclops down to rank 3, & ranked up my 90's Cyclops to rank 5 in his stead. Now that Cyclops (New Xavier School) is actually getting fixed in this patch, will there be at least a few rank down tickets being issued, as he was not working as intended before?

5. Not mentioned & I know if this is being looked into, but 5* Classic Ultron from 100% LOL completion needs a little work done to him. LOL is by far the hardest & priciest content in the entire game. So, you would think that the Classic Ultron, being that is the only place where he can be attained, would be really worthwhile. Although he is a solid champ, he is a total lackluster. I think I can also speak for many who completed LOL 100%, including myself, that he needs a self-heal regen buff added onto him, like his AOU counter part. Perhaps you can run that by to the team?

6. No mention of Doctor Strange receiving a real fixed, as he is not a worthwhile champ anymore. At least fix his life steal. He gains absolutely nothing back now.

7. No mention of any kind of compensation in this thread for dealing with an entire month long+ of in-game mechanical functions. I know that compensation is usually spoken about after an update that fixes everything. Hope the team does the right thing.

@Kabam Miike
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited May 2017
    So basically parry issues are being shrugged off yet again? And what about all the game crashing and freezing during AQ and AW along with all the health loss bugs out of control in AQ? The only important bug I see on this list is the dash back bug and that was the lowest of the important ones. The rest is just little nitpick stuff with champs, which should've been fixed but only as side notes rather than the whole damn list.

K then

I'm glad to see all your time going into changing champs rather than making the game smoother.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    @Kabam Miike change in Civil Warrior's ability will change his prestige?
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Mike pls consider these in next updates......
    1)can we get timer of next alliance crystal availability?
    2)classic ultron evading even he stunned. Will it b fixed?
    3)can we get single alliance revive from store?
    4)can we get little power drain(burn) from magik sp3?
    5)can we get some improvement of vision [pls watch my post "vision" in feedback]?
    6)kanark animation improvement?
    7)and more other issues found & reported by community?
  • MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    Is Mordo's dodge after his 5 hit combo a bug or is it supposed to be like that?