**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Diablo

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Why is the Diablo boss in this months event so op? He drinks a concoction it seems every few seconds. Keeps going unstoppable and gets Regen. Anybody got any tips on fighting this guy?

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Quake. No hits = no drinks
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    AA melted him for me
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Blade with Danger Sense and Cap IW were my MVPs against Diablo in 100% UC EA this month. As stated above, just use someone who reduces his ability accuracy. Nothing OP about him.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I think he's actually pretty easy..just wait for unstoppable to go away and use a power control champ where he can't use his SP1..Magik was my saving grace
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Gulk did very well against him. Although I have Blade's trinity. both went well.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    spiderman stark worded for me. just make sure to have 10 poise charges all the time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    darn_won said:

Graydrox said:

Why is the Diablo boss in this months event so op? He drinks a concoction it seems every few seconds. Keeps going unstoppable and gets Regen. Anybody got any tips on fighting this guy?

because kabam wants your money. this is nothing new, every month comes a few BS boss fights, courtesy of kabam's greed. expect to be enraged.
    Not really a bs fight imo. We’ve seen this same exact fight when he was released. There are plenty of counters to his nodes and him. With heal block on him, he won’t go unstoppable at all.

My wife used her 5/65 hypes on him just last night. I explored and used blade w/trinity, darkhawk and ghulk. A 4* archangel wrecks him.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not that hard, you just need to be smart about your team. CAIW is the best because he takes off unstoppable (and the potion persistent charges) so even if you can’t beat his regen as CAIW, he has used up all his potions and won’t be unstoppable anymore, so you can bring a big damage champ or heal reversal champ.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    I got lucky my she hulk destroyed that man.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Sym supreme = easy mode, just a regular fight.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    i used domino, no items used