**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance 10.4 prestige

10.4 prestige 10 r5 5*, 17 r4 5*... no map 7 experience. All content is 💯 percent done.

Comments

• RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Hi, we may be what you’re looking for. Add me to chat.
    Line: rickthemang
    Discord: •The Ricktator•#1337
    In game: •The Ricktator•
  • Bubba6161Bubba6161 Posts: 156
    @Straub I run a 6x5 alliance, P4 wars. Top 150 in AQ. Message me in game or on Line if interested.

IGN: •Bubba
    Line: Bubba6161
    Ally Tag: DH-DŁ
  • JFortJFort Posts: 148
    Hit me up on Line at jfortner627, we are a top 350 AQ/P4 ally, really chill bunch of guys butnperform at a high level.
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Let’s talk it out you sexy beast! Hit me up on line: kaycg1
  • SoftCakeSoftCake Posts: 63
    Hi.

We run map 4 and 5 in aq.
    Plat 3/tier 2 and 3 in aw.
    No minimums..

Find me on line
    ID: gorgonzolachs

Ingame
    Soft Cake
  • if u still looking ,we r doing 4.4.3 and back to back wars once the season starts .. if u r interested hit me up on LINE : noobmaster_69