**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void VS BW(CV) bug?

For some reason when CV activates death touch vs void it is not removed, and she begins to auto gain charges fast.
https://youtu.be/9K_B3fIA3hM
I can’t figure out what is causing this interaction, so it leads me to believe it is a bug. This is repeatable, as I have fought her several times with void and it occurs without fault. (One of the attempts did end in success however, I guess her death touch finally fell off for a second in that fight)

My guess is the heal reversal effect is confusing her death touch as it would instantly kill her otherwise? I don’t see anything in her abulities that would cause something like this to occure.

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    (And the reason she is auto gaining charges fast I assume is due to the fact she is considered “immune” to death, so it’s kinda a self fufilling loop, of voids DoT not killing her, while also fueling her to 20 charges to refresh death touch.)
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    when death touch is removed she gains a death immunity buff: she can't regen, so she will stay at 1HP, and the degen would kill her every 0.5 sec, but the immunity protect her and let her gains charges instead ^_^

EDIT: do you have despair active? because this may explain why she was gaining charges so quickly...

when death touch is removed she gains a death immunity buff: she can't regen, so she will stay at 1HP, and the degen would kill her every 0.5 sec, but the immunity protect her and let her gains charges instead ^_^

EDIT: do you have despair active? because this may explain why she was gaining charges so quickly...

I have 1 point in despair
    edited September 2019
    But regarding “death immunity” causing her to gain charges each time she would have died. The ability reads “each time she or her opponent are immune to any effect”
    I personally do not consider “death” as an effect. So even still I do consider this to be a bug, or at least poor wording in her description.

But regarding “death immunity” causing her to gain charges each time she would have died. The ability reads “each time she or her opponent are immune to any effect”
    I personally do not consider “death” as an effect. So even still I do consider this to be a bug, or at least poor wording in her description.

From her spotlight:

Developer's Note: If Claire is awakened, Death Touch is a great way to survive incoming Special 3 Attacks or other high damaging unavoidable attacks. Additionally any hit that would kill Claire while Death Touch is active will grant her a Clairvoyance charge since she is immune to it.

now, the phrase doesn't say DOT effects, but i'm pretty sure that they count too, and so does the degen from the regen reversed... but if a mod could clarify if this is intended or not i would really appreciate ^_^

From her spotlight:

Developer's Note: If Claire is awakened, Death Touch is a great way to survive incoming Special 3 Attacks or other high damaging unavoidable attacks. Additionally any hit that would kill Claire while Death Touch is active will grant her a Clairvoyance charge since she is immune to it.

now, the phrase doesn't say DOT effects, but i'm pretty sure that they count too, and so does the degen from the regen reversed... but if a mod could clarify if this is intended or not i would really appreciate ^_^
    Indeed I mainly just want confirmation this is or is not intended, it really breaks void. I think soloing her is still possible with void as I did it once, but I feel it was mostly just luck that caused her to die. If this is intended I will basically need to make sure never to use my void against her if I run into her in future content.
    Actually now that I think about it I think without her boss nodes a regular CV would never really even get to 20 charges and activate death touch is a normall quest, so think this might not even matter in most cases

From her spotlight:

Indeed I mainly just want confirmation this is or is not intended, it really breaks void. I think soloing her is still possible with void as I did it once, but I feel it was mostly just luck that caused her to die. If this is intended I will basically need to make sure never to use my void against her if I run into her in future content.
    i don't think she broke void outside of this specific quest, because what you are seeing is caused by the node that gives her death touch after 20 charges, while normally she would need to throw an SP3 to actually get it in the first place ^_^