**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next 5 star in 5 and a half hours, send your luck my way!

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
As I said, my next 5 star (my 5th one) is coming in 5 and a half hours. These are mine so far:

As you can see, they're horrible. I want someone good! Send me luck my people! Send your predictions! Help meh!!!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This might make you feel a bit better about your roster, my first 4 were ip ip ip and Karnak , good luck for your 5th though
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

This might make you feel a bit better about your roster, my first 4 were ip ip ip and Karnak , good luck for your 5th though

Eh, doesn't make me feel better as much as it makes me feel bad for you 😂. Thanks bro!
    DRTO said:

I hope you get a 5* hulkbuster

Well dang, I sure don't.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Etjama said:

DRTO said:

Well dang, I sure don't.
    Reverse psychology for the win!
    At least I hope that’s what that was...

Honestly though, good luck!
    I hope you get Domino

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~

Etjama said:

DRTO said:

Well dang, I sure don't.
    Reverse psychology for the win!
    At least I hope that’s what that was...

Honestly though, good luck!
    I hope you get Domino

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~
    Thanks man, I've already got a 4 star. But I can never say no to more Domino's!
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    edited September 2019
    Khamala khan.....clap clap....khamala khan....clap clap.

or worse

Hulkbuster
  • UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    Don't mean to be a downer but the guys I have seen with 5 star luck as bad as yours usually maintain said bad luck so don't expect anything good so you don't get disappointed
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Good luck! And may all your adjustments be buffs!

Dr. Zola
    edited September 2019
    Okay guys, I opened some crystals and got some 4 star dupes. I was able to get my 5 star earlier than expected and wow...

I'm SOOOO happy, but at the same time, I just maxed out my duped 4 star version recently.

So, goods and bads...
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Okay guys, I opened some crystals and got some 4 star dupes. I was able to get my 5 star earlier than expected and wow...

I'm SOOOO happy, but at the same time, I just maxed out my duped 4 star version recently.

So, goods and bads...

Well, you have a 5 star blade for when you reach act 6! Amazing pull 9/10!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Hopefully you have stark spidey and ghost rider for him, cuz without these synergies he is rather garbage

Hopefully you have stark spidey and ghost rider for him, cuz without these synergies he is rather garbage

Sparky is my top champ. Still waiting on that Ghost Rider though. I still love Blade without the synergies though, hence maxing out the 4 star version.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Congrats! Was there anyone you were specifically looking for? Right now, I’ve gotten taskmaster, crossbones, black panther classic, and Yellowjacket. Hope my 4th will be as good as yours.

Congrats! Was there anyone you were specifically looking for? Right now, I’ve gotten taskmaster, crossbones, black panther classic, and Yellowjacket. Hope my 4th will be as good as yours.

Thanks man. I was definitely looking for a Ghost, besides that, just someone that was good without a dupe. Guess I got that.